Round 16, 2014 - Gold Coast vs Collingwood @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie will be demanding compensation. Can't be playing games at twilight. And interstate to boot!

253020-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

#robbed #collingwoodcoffers

Woo! Good for North.

I wouldn't be too quick to hang crap on Collingwood. They're just the first of many to beaten by the Suns. They are going to have a midfield the likes of which the AFL has never seen.
Gold Coast are a good side I think it's mostly having no bench for a whole quarter and they still had more run shouldn't happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast are a good side I think it's mostly having no bench for a whole quarter and they still had more run shouldn't happen
They're a lot better than good. The Eagles had Judd, Kerr and Cousins. That was enough to win a flag with an ok forwardline and backline. The GC Sun have 6 or 7 mids of that quality and better than ok forwards and backs. Collingwood down. Everyone else to follow.

The sad truth out of this is the majority of Pies supporters will vent all their frustrations at Young and use him as a Scape Goat ...and totally forget how their side got in that position in the first place .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back