Round 16, 2014 - West Coast vs Sydney @ Patersons

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when does a defender scragging a forward all equal a great one on one contest?

Richards should give McKenzie a lesson in shutting down an opponent without having your arms permanently around your opponents body.

Can we please get a GIF of that Eagles guy staging? That's going to be my new avatar.
I knew there was a better one made, just couldnt find it...

Found it.

SoLkuE.gif

Can't believe how s**t we are that we are this close to the Bloods. Bloods supporters be raging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did I do?
do i really have to explain it to you, have a look at your history of drafting, not pretty, but if you finish close to the bottom as often as freo have, you have to get a couple right. up there with richmond in the drafting f**k ups

Mackenzie AA material if he keeps Buddy to less than 15.
Rampe, Richards, jetta, Reid, Franklin malcheski and Mcveigh oh and Mcglynn all aa for swans. Maybe Smith Kennedy Jack and his brother too.

do i really have to explain it to you, have a look at your history of drafting, not pretty, but if you finish close to the bottom as often as freo have, you have to get a couple right. up there with richmond in the drafting f**k ups
You're living in the past man.

Xavier Ellis, every kick he had was straight to a swans player. No wonder the Hawks got rid of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back