Autopsy Round 16 vs Collingwood at Metricon Stadium, Saturday 2nd July, 7:25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Flanders will be a gun.
Has all the tools on his belt.

Just needs continuity and build confidence that he can play at this level
He can kick goals.
Take good marks and throw players into the turf.

I was calling Miller a 1 dimensioned vfl player for a good 5 or so years.

Then 1 pre season it clicked.
I'm gonna give a few people a laugh here but its definately to prove a point.

As a few fans would do they draw up best 22's here and there, this is one saved from before the 2020 season.

Touk Miller emergency. Funny that

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 8.17.16 pm.png

I'm gonna give a few people a laugh here but its definately to prove a point.

As a few fans would do they draw up best 22's here and there, this is one saved from before the 2020 season.

Touk Miller emergency. Funny that

View attachment 1440328
Mate I had touk struggling to get a game by the end of 2021.
We are too quick to write off players as fans, it happens oh so often.

Mate I had touk struggling to get a game by the end of 2021.
We are too quick to write off players as fans, it happens oh so often.
i follow his social media and over preseason its him running with his mum or triathons with Bowes, Ellis & Holman. They are all definately putting the hard yards in. It's why i'm so keen to see Bowes midfield, Might have to wait till 2023 at this rate.

Gonna be tough to cut players in the next few years with list reductions. Blokes like Oea i thought were no chance of an afl game

i follow his social media and over preseason its him running with his mum or triathons with Bowes, Ellis & Holman. They are all definately putting the hard yards in. It's why i'm so keen to see Bowes midfield, Might have to wait till 2023 at this rate.

Gonna be tough to cut players in the next few years with list reductions. Blokes like Oea i thought were no chance of an afl game

Maybe the penny has some what dropped.

That you need role players..

You can’t have Fiorini playing forward pocket just because he can rack up 30 touches in the midfield each week.

Forward pockets need pace/ferociousness and a particular skill set

We shall see how it all plays out with Ace and cheat code.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back