Round 18 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, still gives you a 2 game buffer in second spot. Just as good as a win in the scheme of things!
Except with the win and our percentage we'd be in top spot tonight and feelin pretty damn fine givin it to my docker mates;)
Edit : anyway more importantly time to switch the c to Fyfe to get goldies points happy days:D

They are bloody quicker than us in the mid that's for sure I'm surprised they aren't higher up the ladder.
They gave us the shits for 3 quarters when we played them bad

We had to have our best quarter of the year to come from behind to beat them also. Yeah it is a mystery why they haven't won 5-6 games though, they have let themselves down against the bottom 6, like St Kilda, Melbourne and Carlton

Can someone please confirm that if you have two emergencies playing in the same position, that you get the lowest score if one of your starters are out?

16/1754(C). Up and down really, have serious concerns about McDonalds form. On the plus side Ziebell absolutely balled out. Hard to find a spot to slide Deledio into the team now

They gave us the shits for 3 quarters when we played them bad

We had to have our best quarter of the year to come from behind to beat them also. Yeah it is a mystery why they haven't won 5-6 games though, they have let themselves down against the bottom 6, like St Kilda, Melbourne and Carlton
They are gonna come good, no doubt.

16/1917 (C). Heater, Goddard, Gray, Hooker, Bont and a rookie in place of Fyfe, maybe McKenzie, if he's not sub. Hopefully 2400 on the cards.

I'm in for an absolute stinker! Carrying about 8 50's already

Ribbit Ribbit.

I'm not sure if I'm doing well or not. Lever, Sloane, Jacobs, Sidebottom all stank it up.

I'm 1932 with Burgoynes 87 to come in + Ibbotson, Gray, Dahlhaus and Shaw.

My trades of Bartel and Sloane in for GAJ and Steele haven't really worked out. Sloane cost me points because I would have had Lambert's score without bringing him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back