Game Day Round 21, 2019: GWS Giants vs Hawthorn, 9 August, 2019, 7.50 pm @ Manuka Oval, Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Daniel Howe keep getting a game? Does he have comprising pics of Clarko?

I know the players read this stuff so we need to be careful but seriously it’s becoming a bit of a running joke.

Poor kid is a serious battler.
I love him.

He always takes the game on, goes hard at it and tries to open up play with every disposal.

Makes plenty of mistakes but I like having him in the side

How does Daniel Howe keep getting a game? Does he have comprising pics of Clarko?

I know the players read this stuff so we need to be careful but seriously it’s becoming a bit of a running joke.

Who's spot is he taking?

We are playing the conditions fairly well.

Very unlucky not to be up another goal after the non mark to Timmy and then a soft free to them.

Sicily, Worps, Smith and Wingard have been excellent. Timmy O has looked very good and Nash has provided an excellent contest every time the ball gets in.

They seem to lose a bit of composure there - rushed kicks and OMG the hand balls 🙄

Unfortunately had them were we wanted and like most games this year we have let them back in the game

Umpires well what do you say - umpires are umpires

Worpel again absolutely carrying this midfield, miles and miles and bloody miles ahead of our other mids, without him we’d be complete and utter rat s**t.

Thought Wingard was doing okay as well

Apart from getting a reaming in the last 5 minutes or so, a very good half of footy by the lads. Played smart wet weather football, but we can't do that all night, have to start cleaning it up just a touch for the second half
Yeah I thought we went overboard late in the qtr. Shocking skill errors occurred because we didn't try to use the ball smarter as its not as bad weather wise as it was earlier. Try and put some good bits of play together if you get the opportunity don't just be ingrained in scrap mode boys.

Playing the conditions really well I think.
For mine I think Nash, Wingard, Worps and Shiels are killing it for us at the minute!

Nah man. Love his effort and ability to win the footy HATE his disposal. Turns it over far too much at this level. I want to love him....... But......
I love him.

He always takes the game on, goes hard at it and tries to open up play with every disposal.

Makes plenty of mistakes but I like having him in the side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funniest thing with that freekick against CJ, is the fact that merely a couple of weeks ago everyone was going bananas about the wrong decision at the end of the Lions v North match. The one earlier tonight was almost a carbon copy

Anyway, Wingard has been massive getting in and around the ball more and more, and Timbo could have had at least another goal, providing a good target forward

Great first half we let that lead slip a lil but would take that lead any day. Cameron and haynes are proppy.

Shiels,Worpel massive!! Gee isacc is painful with the ball in hand sometimes brain freeze this yr.

Yeah I thought we went overboard late in the qtr. Shocking skill errors occurred because we didn't try to use the ball smarter as its not as bad weather wise as it was earlier. Try and put some good bits of play together if you get the opportunity don't just be ingrained in scrap mode boys.

Yeah looked like the guys were out of gas come the end of the quarter. But fair enough, the amount of work we have done to get ourselves in this position

Get those socks on and turn up your heater. Stay nice and warm as your little pinkies keep up to your usual standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back