Round 21: Gold Coast vs Port Adelaide, Metricon Stadium Sat 16/8

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am seeing more and more why Polec couldn't get a game at Brisbane.

Yep. Got howled down by some Port fans earlier this year when I said his real test will come when Port come back to the pack and Polec is required to get his hands dirty and/or run both ways.

Absolutely elated that we got Darcy Gardiner out of that trade.

No givsies backsies Port.

Yep. Got howled down by some Port fans earlier this year when I said his real test will come when Port come back to the pack and Polec is required to get his hands dirty and/or run both ways.

How many games did he play for Brisbane? 3? He's played every game for us this year - he's entitled to be sore just like any other first year player playing every game of a grueling season.

But try to spin it whatever way you want. I'm sure when he's doing kicks like he did with the outside of his boot to White that Hinkley is going to give him back.

What's that? A young player having a form slump? Lol spud. Delist.

Just add another premiership to the tally.

Kicking a massive 7 goals to beat Gold Coast really signifies your claim...
Hinkley should complain to the AFL for schedulling a game in the wet hey?
:D

Ahh Sando gotta love him.

settle down old mate...let's wait and see what gets dished up next week. Depleted Gold Coast side is no litmus test.

But I agree there were good signs.
Give us a break.
Winners are grinners and we sure haven't been grinning much of late. :D

Great - that's called a win-win scenario.

Funny though that Polec has been playing every week in a team in the top 4, and people can say that they've been proven right that he is crap.

Nah. I'd prefer it if he whined.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back