Game Day Round 22 - Pies vs Cats Matchday Discussion (Marsh the sub, late change Cloke out and White in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Our forward line has become stronger, and our defense weaker. The addition of Sidebums is good though.

I'm not so sure our defense will hold up now, cos it didn't back in round 6 when we had more experienced players in the backline.
Marsh may help with Geelong's rebound - maybe Reid could go back for a quarter or so, if needed.

I'm pumped to be honest. I think it's naive to say nothing is on the line.

We have copped it this week so it is important we stand up and remind people how good we can be.

It's also another game we can watch Moore, Marsh, De Goey, Maynard and Scharenberg. It's such a young team but there's real talent amongst those 5.

I'm glad there is nothing on the line because I'm quite relaxed. But I'm soo excited. I'm counting down the minutes.

Agree - Team needs to show last week was just a 1 off. That give ebough Motivateion.

Also excited to watch the Young Boys Play.

TEN changes for us by my count:

IN: Maynard, Marsh, Sinclair,
Sidebottom, Reid, Moore, Fasolo,
Greenwood, De Goey and Scharenberg.

OUT: Toovey, Frost, Goldsack,
Oxley, Dwyer, White, Witts,
Armstrong, Karnezis and Broomhead.

Some good ins :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put my tail between my legs? At what point?

I was born in 1980. Please tell me about the plethora of Grand Finals I was privvy to see?

Also, please, give me the crystal ball and warped reality you live in where apparently our future premiership side is already confirmed and we havent finished lower and lower in each of the last 4 years.

Like last week closer the game the more confident closer the Games gets.

Pies by 25pts and Moore and Grundy to have Career nights :)

Hopefully with Lonergan and Taylor's hands full with Reid and Cloke, maybe Moore will be able to get a few touches and have an influence. At this point there's nothing to lose so this goes one of two ways. They play with freedom or they play like they CBF. Hopefully it's the former.

As bad as it sounds i wasnt bothered if we lost as it meant the Crows would probably miss the finals with Cats winning the last 2 but looking at the teams and the form of Geelong which is avg we have a sneaky chance tonight.
Taking the $2.85 :thumbsu:

I rather the Crows make the Finals instead of the Handbaggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back