Round 23 2015 - West Coast v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently we didn't receive one free kick from about midway through the 2nd quarter when the game was a close contest. Yes you outplayed us in the 2nd half but the pathetic one sided umpiring broke any fight and spirit we had.

And don't give me this bullshit about us being less sloppy, to give you just one example of how biased and pathetic the umpiring was last night, Dunstan went in low for a ball on the ground and nearly had his head taken off by a West Coast player flying in knees first but instead of a head high free kick to him he got pinged for holding the ball.

There was also another free kick to you in the first quarter when Holmes got dragged out of the ruck by a West Coast player to let Naitanui get an uncontested ruck tap yet Naitanui got a free kick for it.o_O

It was pathetic garbage umpiring to please the home crowd, you should be embarrassed even trying to defend that bullshit.
The only pathetic garbage here is you, your an absolute moron and I can only imagine how much of an embarrassment to other Saint supporters, your constant whinging is a joke and the type of thing you'd expect from a 3 yr old having a tantrum.
I bet you've been blaming everyone else your entire life for things that don't go your way because it's all about you...Grow up.

For a start Dunstan didn't duck, he just had his head over the ball while a West Coast player recklessly slid knees first into his head, I thought the AFL was supposed to be protecting the head at all costs? Nah not at Boobiaco, that's a holding the ball free kick to West Coast.:rolleyes:

And your second argument about the Naitanui free kick is complete garbage as well, Holmes never even got a chance to block Naitanui because he was dragged out of the ruck contest by a West Coast player yet Naitanui got a free kick due to being a West Coast poster boy like Dean Cox.

We got 6 free kicks for a whole game of football, AFL umpiring has become an utter joke these days and last night was another shining example.

West Coast Eagles, the team rank 1st in 2015 for the least frees against (average 14.9), won the free kick count 23-6 against St Kilda, the team ranked 1st for the most frees against (average 20.8), in a game they won by 95 points and one where they were never going go very hard. You are right, it must be the umpiring.

You conceded just two frees more than your season average and we have bigger fish to fry (had one player less on the field too :rolleyes:), is it any surprise?

The Falcon Strike is correct, perhaps you are just a very sloppy team.

Most other Saints supporters actually agree with me about the umpiring being a biased joke last night as well as most neutral supporters.

The only supporters in denial about it are West Coast supporters who have once again demonstrated how clueless they are when it comes to football.

You tell me to grow up when you and your fellow West Coast supporters sook and moan like spoilt little brats when myself and others here point out the obvious favouritism you get from the umpires at Subiaco.

This is backed up by stats btw with a 23-6 free kick count in your favour last night, I didn't make that up and I've got every right to complain about it just like West Coast supporters would complain about it if they were on the wrong end of it.

So in other words you've got nothing so resort to playing the man now with cheap shot comments.

Good one.
Your a 100% Pom, your continual whinning is rediculous, your teams ranked 1st for the most free kicks against for a reason...they're not very good at tackling.

What a strange thing to say. West coast are by far the youngest team in the top 4, and probably the 2nd or 3rd youngest in the 8. Ironic that you call someone else uneducated and then spout that crap.

I was talking to the North fan about his club not West Coast.. But in saying that we had a player from both Eagles and Norf wanting to come to us (Delaney, Mitch Brown) in recent times. So to say that nobody would want to come to The Saints in the off season was a ridiculous claim.

I was talking to the North fan about his club not West Coast.. But in saying that we had a player from both Eagles and Norf wanting to come to us (Delaney, Mitch Brown) in recent times. So to say that nobody would want to come to The Saints in the off season was a ridiculous claim.

Attracting the big name recruits there!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back