Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utter dogshit

s**t week all round it seems.

SO OF ******* COURSE I'LL BE UNDER PAR THIS WEEK

Filthy

dsnt.gif

The following players can go eat the biggest bag of dicks since Brad Scott last went to a hens night.

Jobe Watson
Dustin martin
Heath Shaw
Jarrod Witts
Tim Taranto
Jack Bowes
Brendan Parfitt
Sam Powell-Pepper

And a very special mention to Prick Ryder who gets a whole bag to himself!
I thought Bowes did a great job replacing SPP on-field...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hadn't really been tracking other teams so was disappointed with my 2140, but now seeing everyone else's scores has me feeling a little better.

In my cash league I had a better score than literally every other person except for my opponent who score 2164...spewing.

Not too bad by the look of things. Lost one of my matchups by 19. Bit stiff as we had the two highest totals in the league.

Seen a 2275 in one of my leagues. Had Rockliff (c) & Lynch.

That doesn't even make sense. Does that also mean that anyone who grew up in the late fifties to mid sixties hates Melbourne because anyone who started following Melbourne at the time jumped on the "bandwagon" or people that grew up in the seventies hate Richmond because of the same thing?

More to the point is that you probably chose your team like most of us who grew up in that era by who your father/family supported, as was the way it was back then.

Your hatred towards Essendon and Hawthorn stems from the fact that as a kid these sides were successful and yours was not.
Yes, most people who grew up in the 50's/60's hate Melbourne, although most are dying off now LOL.

My father barracks for Collingwood and I don't know of any family member that barracks for Melbourne.

My hatred of Hawthorn and Essendon stems from the fact 80% of people my age barrack for them, having all jumped on in the 80's because they were the best two teams. Hence "bandwagon supporters".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back