Toast Round 9 = Collingwood 103-37 West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Fibre to the premise. Download speed 108mb so not the internet.

TV? Ultra HD and have no problem with streaming otherwise, just Kayo.

The last quarter was annoying. I kept going out and trying again.
Are you using the app or the website? I’m camping out a lot and recently have found the app to be bad for buffering but seem to have no problems going via the website. Warning I have little to no technical prowess.

I get that injuries are forcing our hand at present but in an ideal world Reef is given more freedom to roam and isn't anchored inside f50 at VFL or AFL level.

I didn't see the game but apparently he did well in the VFL the other week doing just this and if I have a criticism of his development to date it's that we haven't seen enough of it.

Are you using the app or the website? I’m camping out a lot and recently have found the app to be bad for buffering but seem to have no problems going via the website. Warning I have little to no technical prowess.
I have LG Smart TV 75" using the app that comes on it.

Might try the website next time as it also has a browser.

good idea.

I get that injuries are forcing our hand at present but in an ideal world Reef is given more freedom to roam and isn't anchored inside f50 at VFL or AFL level.

I didn't see the game but apparently he did well in the VFL the other week doing just this and if I have a criticism of his development to date it's that we haven't seen enough of it.
Yeah, he'll be better when he is able to roam up the ground like that vfl game, but we don't quite have the luxury up forward for him to do that at present. Plus, he'll need to keep getting fitter.

A similar type of player for comparison would be Kyle Langford. He's only really nailed down his forward role and he's 27/28 years old. Reef still has time.
Yep good shout.

Similar profiles:
  • physical: Langford 191 cm/87 kgs v Reef 194 cm/87 kgs
  • playing style: mobile, athletic & rangy forwards
  • games played in 1st 3-seasons: Langford 8, 17 & 6 = 31 v Reef 6, 5 & 5 (YTD) = 16+
  • early goals output (first 16 games): Langford 9.4 goals v Reef 15.7 goals

Moore a 'B' is a bit silly to me. 17 disposals, 7 marks, 6 score involvements, 6 intercepts, 94% disposal efficiency, and his opponent Darling was their worst player not name Petrucelle

Darling, for only the second time in his career, had zero marks. Darcy was very good again.

My work day needs to hurry up and finish. I want to go home and watch the first half again - maybe the whole thing! But definitely the first half.
Nice. Not sure what's better. Winning on a Friday night and making the weekend great or winning Sunday arvo and walking into work on Monday like...
Conor Mcgregor Mma GIF by UFC

1st Half = Entertaining, care-free going through the motions with a hint of hubris.
2nd Half = Lethargic garbage to be released on DVD as an insomnia remedy.
Result = Good enough, better than expected to be honest. An uninspiring yet acceptable 11 goal win.

Fresh injuries were the main focus of the day losing Howe, Harrison and Bytel. Depth is getting thin given it sounds like Elliott, McCreery & JDG still won't be availble for Adelaide. Hopefully Mitchell is back and Schultz comes in.
Result was more than good enough given one man down on rotations, some inexperience on the list, and the game won by half time (if not by quarter time)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with this, he looks a good mover and has pretty good skills. Think there has been a question mark on stamina further up the ground, it's possible work is being put into this.

For these hybrid types, unless they're top level elite it takes time to find their best position. Early on they usually don't have the strength or running power to play where they'll eventually settle. Allan will be in a similar boat.

One of the positives for Reef is despite lacking strength he is able to provide a contest at AFL level, even against top KPF defenders. This is a great sign that as he gets stronger he'll start to be able to win contests.

Interesting to see the club's social media team laughing about this interaction that has upset quite a few people on social media. Hawthorn's social media team also commented a joke about it.

I believe I saw him down at Morwell during the preseason training day. He was busy behind the goals that day fetching all the shots on goal that went over the fence. The guy clearly loves getting his hands on some balls.

I think he's our mayor.

I have LG Smart TV 75" using the app that comes on it.

Might try the website next time as it also has a browser.

good idea.
👍 Sometimes apps can go a bit funny after TV updates too. You could also try deleting the app and uploading it again. Bloody TVs are sometimes too smart these days. Then there’s always the option of mirroring it on the TV if you’ve got Kayo on a lap top or tablet. Good luck Maggie😊

Interesting to see the club's social media team laughing about this interaction that has upset quite a few people on social media. Hawthorn's social media team also commented a joke about it.

And now the AFL are investigating with a view to banning him.

I think he's potentially facing a 12 month ban from attending games ..

Is it because the west coast guy is an opposition player or because it was during game or both? If the guy hugged Nick's face after game I doubt he gets banned
Not sure. I just thought the rules were you are not allowed to touch the players..

Obviously when the game is over & the players are running around high fiving the crowd, etc it's different to this situation.

Looked friendly, but impulsive. Probably makes some poor life choices. Face tattoos sometimes makes it hard to get a new job. Looks like an interesting cat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back