Game Day Round 9 vs. Western Bulldogs, Fri 13/05, 7:50pm MRVL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't handle Darcy Cameron. He is no better than Cox.

In fact, Cox is definitely a better ruckman.

We need a brute like Charlie Dixon in our forward line to either clunk it or crunch opposition players by smashing into marking contests.

We finished second last last year, yet people here are outraged that we're getting flogged by last year's runners up.

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of ignorance on these boards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second week in a row De Goey has been outplayed by an underdone star, if he wants that money he ain’t worth it. Let him go to Essendon or saints

Macrae kicks it forty metres sideways.What’s wrong with kicking it to the hot spot.
Because every time the ball goes in deep in that situation it is a 5 v 2 and it doesn't work. Compare that to our defense and we are outnumbered in our DEFENSE 2 to 1. How does that happen 5 times a game week in week out?

We need to weed out the garbage players there’s too many on the list that Buckley rated.
Hard to repair all those years of fraudulent coaching and recruiting.
You hit nail on the head, imagine being the current coaching group looking at the list you inherited #Buckley era, yet he is all over fox footy as expert

We finished second last last year, yet people here are outraged that we're getting flogged by last year's runners up.

You're an interesting one. When things turn pear-shaped with the footy, you seem to like taking your agro out on fellow posters.

Take it easy, mate.

Disappointing, don’t think the dogs are playing particularly well. Even with being smashed in the ruck and clearances with some forward 50 composure this could have been a different game.

lol, get off your high horse.

This Bulldogs team is nowhere near last year's. They are middle of the road at best.

And losing is fine, but the complete lack of effort and skill is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back