Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Well yes there is a difference, a minor one but still a difference none the less

You still hibernating?

Stay that way until Monday as it will help ease the pain of yet another defeat.....or maybe you're use to it already?

Sleep tight little baby bear

The only difference is the location. As a fellow captain you should realise what gets done to get the players involved. Trying to use it as a form of negative banter just shows you have run out of ideas.

Maybe you need to pass the torch on.

The only difference is the location. As a fellow captain you should realise what gets done to get the players involved. Trying to use it as a form of negative banter just shows you have run out of ideas.

To who though... Peterss?

No I have not ran out of ideas my friend but nice try.

To who though... Peterss?

No, Pants and I will be discussing this one at a private, invite only session in Canberra in August.......Until then Mum is the word......but we are not really talking about anyone's Mum in particular

Just the yummy ones ;)

I love it how you write something suggestive and pick up on it straight away.

I'll have you know the gutters in Vegas are being cleaned by state of the art street sweepers.

citycath2.jpg

You can eat dinner out of the gutter here and FiveStrings does it regularly.

That's a damn dirty lie. I ate out of the gutter one time. One time! It was an apple pie, it was delicious, and I didn't regret it for a second. Even when I was in the emergency room having part of my lower intestine removed.

That's a damn dirty lie. I ate out of the gutter one time. One time! It was an apple pie, it was delicious, and I didn't regret it for a second. Even when I was in the emergency room having part of my lower intestine removed.

Oh yes I remember that warm apple pie fondly

Oh yes I remember that warm apple pie fondly

You enjoy spending time in Vegas don't you?

Will be good when you officially join us next season, will sort out the contract in a few weeks.

You enjoy spending time in Vegas don't you?

Will be good when you officially join us next season, will sort out the contract in a few weeks.

Wouldn't touch your club with a ten foot pole. Coming to your ground this week is about all we can handle for the year, thankfully you won't be making finals.

More Merger talks, gee the Gumbies are popular these days

I don't want anyone else at the Gumbies. You'll likely have to kill them. I have people that can help you with disposing of the trash.

Wouldn't touch your club with a ten foot pole. Coming to your ground this week is about all we can handle for the year, thankfully you won't be making finals.

Ah yeah this is embarrassing for you, we don't want you. Never even mentioned we were interested.

You are simply really crap and have no place in a professional sporting side. The charity ABH does is Mother Theresa like.

Ah yeah this is embarrassing for you, we don't want you. Never even mentioned we were interested.

You are simply really crap and have no place in a professional sporting side. The charity ABH does is Mother Theresa like.

Good, my early season lull in form has sucked you in. Time to turn it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wasn't talking about you. As if we would want a nobody such as yourself.

You still hibernating?

Stay that way until Monday as it will help ease the pain of yet another defeat.....or maybe you're use to it already?

Sleep tight little baby bear

What you call hibernating, I call Amsterdam. Checkmate, username that matches my current state.

Tayl0r will be relieved as will SOPH_CROSS

You're not tagging someone to get involved are you?

Looks like all the so called "some bodies" at The Bears are not amounting to much are they?

Given the other new club are top and all, it looks like nobodies could be the next big thing

I've made my thoughts clear on where we are on the ladder, sure winning games would have been nice so far but I place a strong emphasis on enjoyment.

Haha, a nobody. Rightio.

Go eat some flowers.

From your constant references, somebody would think you're jealous.

I've been quite clear that you hurt my feelings by not buying me any.

You have a long way to go to heal this friendship.

Whaaaat?? What about all that one in a million talk?

:p

I see you as a lost cause, you have made it clear that you will never make Las Vegas your home.

So you want to marry my captain instead? I can't wait for that combined bucks night!!

Although Vegas supports same sex marriage I have no interest in marrying A Bit High.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back