Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we have a party anyway?

Yes my dear we can, the Bears will be celebrating our first win and we welcome the Gumbies to join in.

I've been quite clear that you hurt my feelings by not buying me any.

You have a long way to go to heal this friendship.

I offered to buy you a beer at the FA Cup Final. You stood me up. The mending is on your side of the fence.

I offered to buy you a beer at the FA Cup Final. You stood me up. The mending is on your side of the fence.

The FA cup final was between two shits sides. Can't really blame me for not coming.

I'll be shaking my hips when the Bears go down.

This Bear is happy to go down on shaking hips.

Everyone is so friendly! I might feel bad when I grind your face in it after we win.

Even if I lose it looks like it's going to feel like a win.

What position do you play (on the field)?

The FA cup final was between two shits sides. Can't really blame me for not coming.

Suppose a Manc wouldn't really understand what winning a trophy last season would feel like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's always a party happening in Vegas!
The saying "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" will be very applicable to what I plan to get up to post match:drunk::cool:

Suppose a Manc wouldn't really understand what winning a trophy last season would feel like.

We'll settle for the big one we got the season beforehand.

The saying "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" will be very applicable to what I plan to get up to post match:drunk::cool:

Just be aware the saying doesn't apply to criminal records, STDs or quickie marriages.

I may have found out the hard way about two of those three :oops:

Just be aware the saying doesn't apply to criminal records, STDs or quickie marriages.

I may have found out the hard way about two of those three :oops:
Well there goes that plan:(

Ah Europe will be fun.

Making up numbers should be fun, I love the fact we aren't in Europe, means we can concentrate entirely on the league and CL spot.

Making up numbers should be fun, I love the fact we aren't in Europe, means we can concentrate entirely on the league and CL spot.

We're gunning for a CL spot as well, don't worry. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back