Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

And sent it to someone with 5 posts. Well done.
Seeing if the Gumflogs are awake or not.

Obviously Fizzler is not.

SM on the other hand, has too much time on his...well....hands.

He couldn't learn proper grammar or how to use the multi quote function.
as i've said before. i don't care for holding down the shift key when I'm not typing up an official document or e-mail.
i will continue to post in full lower case because I am lazy and always will be. I would imagine that even without the use of capitals letters at the beginning of sentences you can still understand what I'm saying, if not I can try and speak in another language but the only other one I can speak a little of is mandarin, where capitals letters are not an issue.

as i've said before. i don't care for holding down the shift key when I'm not typing up an official document or e-mail.
i will continue to post in full lower case because I am lazy and always will be. I would imagine that even without the use of capitals letters at the beginning of sentences you can still understand what I'm saying, if not I can try and speak in another language but the only other one I can speak a little of is mandarin, where capitals letters are not an issue.

You have a cheeky smile.

I see you brought your mistress with you. I'm sure she'll enjoy vegas

cow-wig-blonde-hair-flowing-locks-wind-14026503146.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back