Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey the get together is in my backyard so my rules or I take your bat and ball and you go home

Is it really in your backyard?

Why are we being relegated to a yard?

Sorry both Manuka and the Canberra night spots have been my playground over the years. I should have mentioned it earlier

Oh you weren't talking about your actual yard.

This chat isn't match related or even relevant here so basically the Bears are going to smash the Gumbots this Sunday night.

We have won a game so we are the only team relevant here

We don't need to have won a game to be relevant. Besides the Warriors we are the most talked about team. No such thing as bad publicity they say, they are wrong though. I can't wait to see the headline after we win.

A BIT HIGH FEELING LOW AS BEARS WIN BIG.

We don't need to have won a game to be relevant. Besides the Warriors we are the most talked about team. No such thing as bad publicity they say, they are wrong though. I can't wait to see the headline after we win.

A BIT HIGH FEELING LOW AS BEARS WIN BIG.

How about - Gumbies Drop Bears as Pantskyle goes Grizzly

Wait a cotton picking minute:

gummy_bears.jpg

Gummy Bears - ITS A MERGER

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Pants that is clever use of your works resources however I was told to not believe what is in the papers.

Particularly biased publications from the home of our next victory

I didn't write the article mate, I'm not a journalist. Seems to be a well thought out article though from a very popular and accurate newspaper.

The lack of credibility is staggering.

Are you announcing yourself?

No mention of my less than stellar performance in front of goal Danoz ? I'm awarding the win automatically to Andonis1997 for that. :p

Thread needs a real news source. Is anyone a father? Dad jokes would be better then the drivel that the Bears are dishing out
I don't understand. pantskyle is a Papa Bear though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back