Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Fighting Furies vs Alberton Swamprats at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

No, no, no. You've got it wrong. This is Middle-agedbaldinganglo-saxonmalewithlongnoses round.
Should add heterosexual in there.

now there is a minority group that is deserved of recognition. This world wouldn't be what it is today with us!
Looking at MannumPower 's photo below, I'd say we are a majority

At training tonight the boys got into the heritage spirit and had an old skool pic together

PortAdelaide1914.jpg
Me. Middle row, far left.
Pumping out those guns!

The Swamprats. I must admit you are my favourite sort of affiliated team outside of our good selves of course. Always a good week and one I look forward to each season.

As for the game, we are moving Troy Chaplin up forward in this to see if he can make a difference :eek:

338148-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

G'day Rats, hope it's a good game, hope we win. Meh!

The Swamprats. I must admit you are my favourite sort of affiliated team outside of our good selves of course. Always a good week and one I look forward to each season.

As for the game, we are moving Troy Chaplin up forward in this to see if he can make a difference :eek:

338148-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Who? I have vaguely heard of someone of that name playing some offline game, but not here in Qooty

Who? I have vaguely heard of someone of that name playing some offline game, but not here in Qooty

the poster you ripped down off the wall the other week. How soon we forget.

Oh and he Qooty's. By god does he Qooty.

So just laid there and took it?

How typical of your club.
I'll continue this discussion with you, if you can show me any other instance of us lying there and taking it (not that I agree with the statement). To claim it is typical behavior, I would expect that you'll come up with something. However, I won't be holding my breath.

I'll continue this discussion with you, if you can show me any other instance of us lying there and taking it (not that I agree with the statement). To claim it is typical behavior, I would expect that you'll come up with something. However, I won't be holding my breath.

Do you not remember the last time at the Royal. Geez you rats have short memories ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, home away from home really...except for the pub that is.
Yeah, warm VB is my idea of hell, oh I get your meaning! Nice heated pool in Hell though, the ********** Devil Fish are a pain though!

Particularly attention spans for dumb asses like you lot :p
Nah, only one of us is a "dumb ass", no names *cough* telsor *cough* . Maybe we go a little silly when we get smashed which is, s**t, all the time really:confused::drunk:

Yuck...VB...and double YUCK...warm beer. Give me whiskey any day. I like to warm up pools by peeing in them :)
VB, even worse than Southwark and West End, you pee in your swamp, you mean.

On field most weeks?
When you folded?
Allowing players of other clubs to join?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back