Official Match Thread S19 R3: Baghdad Bandits vs Geelong Wolves at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
He is so yummy.

Firefly :)

Firefly was so good. Can't believe Fox cancelled it. If it had run 6 or 7 seasons it would have been up there with SG-1 and Star Trek.

Speaking of SG-1, I loved Universe, even though I feel like I'm in the majority on that. Such a shame it got cancelled.

Speaking of SG-1, I loved Universe, even though I feel like I'm in the majority on that. Such a shame it got cancelled.
Universe was okay, but SG-1 has always been #1 for me. Atlantis was crap.

Universe was like Battlestar Galactica season 4 when it should have been like Battlestar Galactica season 1.
Too much going on and nothing happening.
I guess, I just liked the tone in contrast to sg-1 and Atlantis. Characters were interesting enough too. After the end of season 2 had them frozen for three years I half thought there was a chance it'd come back this year.

The fact that you failed to realise I deliberately misused a word to gauge your intelligence leads me to believe, even know, I have you covered.

And I'll embarrass your mob on field too.

Interpret that how you will.

I said GOOD DAY, SIR!
Wakey wakey to the carer
The only embarrassment that is occurring is by you & your team
The fact that you haven't comprehended this situation indicates that you are indeed less than a simpleton
Your misuse of a word fits right in with your posting

I w
That'd be where my IQ places me...

Anyway, if intelligent talk makes you uncomfortable... Boobs

You're welcome
i would be astounded if your IQ wasn't well below 98

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I w

i would be astounded if your IQ wasn't well below 98
It's the Bandit's we're talking here. I'd be astounded if the squad's combined IQ added up to 98.

so if the b bandits are in jail in Baghdad, they must have had a hand cut off at least?
how will they mark consistently?
even more perplexing is how they will execute (pardon the pun) one-handed handballs?
:eek:

so if the b bandits are in jail in Baghdad, they must have had a hand cut off at least?
how will they mark consistently?
even more perplexing is how they will execute (pardon the pun) one-handed handballs?
:eek:
We're not the prisoners. That's just our home ground. I know it might be a bit hard for you to understand, you are from Geelong after all.

We're not the prisoners. That's just our home ground. I know it might be a bit hard for you to understand, you are from Geelong after all.
so you are b bandits who play at the prison?
what are you? corrupt prison guards?
I'm not FROM Geelong. I now live in Geelong at the magnificent Lair

so you are b bandits who play at the prison?
what are you? corrupt prison guards?
I'm not FROM Geelong. I now live in Geelong at the magnificent Lair
No, we have other jobs. We play our football at the prison. Is it hard for you to understand that there's life outside of Qooty?

No, we have other jobs. We play our football at the prison. Is it hard for you to understand that there's life outside of Qooty?
not at all difficult to understand once it was explained
thanks for that
but you are still b bandits
& we are going to beat you this round :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back