Official Match Thread S19 R3: Baghdad Bandits vs Geelong Wolves at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

All quiet on the western front. Fun fact though, we ARE the second most active thread this round. Which is a nice change considering Round 1 and 2 had us trying to pry out entertainment from the Furies and the Demons.

Honestly mate our clubs have always enjoyed good match threads and it's why we requested to play you twice.

Honestly mate our clubs have always enjoyed good match threads and it's why we requested to play you twice.

Hey, I feel the same way, you'd be my favourite club to go up against. Dont let it go to your head though...

All quiet on the western front. Fun fact though, we ARE the second most active thread this round. Which is a nice change considering Round 1 and 2 had us trying to pry out entertainment from the Furies and the Demons.

Which suggests more about our club than yours.

Which suggests more about our club than yours.

Oh, right, my bad, our club is s**t and inactive, cheers for reminding me.

Ill put the paperwork to okeydoke7 shortly so we can fold before the match, you'll have those 4 points and no nails broken!

Oh, right, my bad, our club is s**t and inactive, cheers for reminding me.

Ill put the paperwork to okeydoke7 shortly so we can fold before the match, you'll have those 4 points and no nails broken!

So you've had two poor matchthreads, we've had two active ones, and this one is active. Don't make me spell it out for you.

So you've had two poor matchthreads, we've had two active ones, and this one is active. Don't make me spell it out for you.

I thought I just did, as you've so helpfully pointed out as well. We are an unactive team and dont deserve to be in the league nor playing such juggernaughts as your self. Right?

This is the part where you tell me you've rustled my jimmies and that I can go meltdown somewhere else while you and your team use this as a general chat thread, since we are so inactive.

Go on, do it. Its what you want to do.

I thought I just did, as you've so helpfully pointed out as well. We are an unactive team and dont deserve to be in the league nor playing such juggernaughts as your self. Right?

This is the part where you tell me you've rustled my jimmies and that I can go meltdown somewhere else while you and your team use this as a general chat thread, since we are so inactive.

Go on, do it. Its what you want to do.

Nope, just happy you know your place in the world.

Nope, just happy you know your place in the world.

Pity, but I guess it takes someone of your esteem and respect of the league to shed the light on it for me.

Yes if only Bengwatkins knew how to discipline his players they might actually do well.

You seem to be full of knowledge, you must be an experienced captain, care to share your wisdom?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's also what my wife tells me. Hint, she looks like this:

latest
Disappointed?

It's the Bandit's we're talking here. I'd be astounded if the squad's combined IQ added up to 98.
I'm wary of anyone that pumps up their own intelligence.

Kinda like the guy at the party that runs around telling everyone how drunk they are

This is even worse mate, wife has a migraine and I have 2 burnt out kids.....HELP ME!!
Just send all of them to bed and turn on the Xbox
CRISIS AVERTED!!

:thumbsu:

This is much more fun than last week. The wonders talk themselves up but didn't even react to me a rookie telling them it was hard work due to them being ******* boring

You're clearly enjoying yourself.
More entertaining than the Cats board that's for sure

And let's be honest me posting more is a gift for everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back