Rumour Saints/ISC relationship over?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure this goes in this thread but I got advertising from Nissan this afternoon. Wonder how they got my name and address. Mmmm
I swear i also remember reading we may be sponsored by a car company...

A quick Google of "St Kilda Nissan sponsor" reveals that the current head of retail marketing at Nissan Australia was the Events Coordinator at the Saints once upon a time.

What am I doing with my life...
Googling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe KIA is sick of the fallout at Essendope.

Yes KIA might jump ship at Essendope once they find out that the Bombers have started developing their own cars.
depositphotos_12302484-Toy-car-and-syringe.jpg

:p:p

Does anyone have one of the 2010-2012 "priest collar jumpers" and one of the newer 2013-14 collar jumpers to compare sizes? I want to grab a retail 140th while they're cheap, but my 2010 jumper is an XL and the only 140th jumpers available are 2XL and up. I've heard that the newer jumpers are an even tighter fit, but is it a whole size tighter?

I do. They are tighter, but whether it's a whole size depends on where you find them tight!
I was 2xl in 2010 = 3xl in 140th.
They're slightly different fit so I find it not as tight around the midriff but maybe tighter across the upper chest/front of shoulder.

lets just get all the players mums/granny's to knit the jumpers for them like my nan did for me in the 70's.
Save the club some coin. Make the old ducks feel wanted and while they are at it they can crochet some nice warm blanky's to cover our knees:thumbsu:
You used to be able to buy cross stitch pattens so your mum could put the clubs emblem on as well :p
patons%2Bknitting%2Bfootball%2Bmotifs.jpeg

just tried to get onto the saints shop and it just redirected back to saints.com.au home page.

new stuff going up tonight?
I had a little Google and found a new look club store here http://shop.saints.com.au/. Not too sure how long its been around, though, and whether they forgot to update the link on the website. There's nothing new up yet, and the sales aren't nearly as good as they were on the old store before it went missing.
I do. They are tighter, but whether it's a whole size depends on where you find them tight!
I was 2xl in 2010 = 3xl in 140th.
They're slightly different fit so I find it not as tight around the midriff but maybe tighter across the upper chest/front of shoulder.
I'm glad I went for the size up, then, as the 2010 was already a little tight across the shoulders. I ended up pulling the trigger and getting it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back