Scandal Sam Newman caught in UFC like fight with teenage skateboarders in Docklands

Remove this Banner Ad

If they studied logical fallacies then it's a shame they didn't pass some knowledge on to you. I heard of someone with multiple degrees serving life in prison, just saying.

(The implication being that all double degrees are felonious psychopaths - see fallacy reference above)

Wouldn’t it only be a logical fallacy if the OP specified that because his kids have degrees and are solid citizens that all skateboarding youths would end up degrees and be solid citizens?

Wouldn’t it only be a logical fallacy if the OP specified that because his kids have degrees and are solid citizens that all skateboarding youths would end up degrees and be solid citizens?

That's the implication of the post otherwise it's a meaningless data point. Take your pick, I guess. Meaningless or fallacy.

I should venture to the Scandals and Rumours board more.

The most shocking thing about this is Sam living in Docklands, unless he was just visiting an acquaintance in-need.

Sam looks in good physical nick. He was a specimen as a player 50 years ago. I am not sure if he is crodgity or curmudgeon, or both. Sadly I fear I am going that way too. Haven't smiled since Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World came out. We need young punks to take it out on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back