SC Latest Trophies & Achievements

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone else think it sucks how previous league results haven't carried over?
I'd love to go and look back on those little icons representing my back to back to back league premierships over my inferior, flacid mates.
It made me feel like a man. A real man.

Especially at the moment as I languish in 8th against those same morons. :/

Reminds me of an excellent US TV show, the league.
It's about US fantasy football, but high supercoach correlation indeed.

I'd love to go and look back on those little icons representing my back to back to back league premierships over my inferior, flacid mates.

Reminds me of an excellent US TV show, the league.
It's about US fantasy football, but high supercoach correlation indeed.

Brilliant show
:thumbsu:

73 trophies from 2 leagues, they're handy to have but only a few of them really count for anything

That's why you build and award a real trophy. :thumbsu:

My name is on ours and I know it burns the rest of them.

How much does a cheapo trophy cost to buy and have engraved? Might have to look into it come seasons end
I think we spent something like $80 setting up two trophies, though ours are a little less conventional than your usual trophy shop job so self-sourced, but then professionally plated, mounted and engraved. The engraving itself is cheap, maybe $10-20 a pop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we spent something like $80 setting up two trophies, though ours are a little less conventional than your usual trophy shop job so self-sourced, but then professionally plated, mounted and engraved. The engraving itself is cheap, maybe $10-20 a pop.

Cheers, I'll definitely look into. I only have the one serious league with a mate from uni and a heap of his Melbourne mates I've never met before so I don't see them wanting to help buy me a good trophy when I wipe the floor with them ;)

Quick question: if you have a bloke that cracks the ton that's not in your on-field 22 or Emergency does he count in 5/8/12 players who scored 100+?

Had friggin' Miles kicked that sitter of a goal at the end of the game I would've found out as he would've been my 7th player with a ton without including Martin, who I missed the bloody loophole time by 5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back