Roast Scott Selwood - the clanger king.

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood just needs to be given a clear role and work to it. If he can do that he'll be fine. We're chopping and changing him every week and isn't helping anyone.

You wouldn't think it changes that much though, it's still midfield.

One week he might be defensive on a player, another week he might be offensive. What else changes? Still attends ball ups etc etc.

Look at the different roles Goddard plays.

You wouldn't think it changes that much though, it's still midfield.

One week he might be defensive on a player, another week he might be offensive. What else changes? Still attends ball ups etc etc.

Look at the different roles Goddard plays.

Fair call, I guess somedays we really put a premium on him winning the ball, and on other days we don't.

Yeah, anyhow, if he blanketed Burgoyne then he did his job, just needs to be better with the ball.

He's been doing this for several years... "He'll be right".... another several years later.... "He'll be right"....
exactly. I had been saying his skills were shit all through 2012 and finally decided to go against the grain and oust "Scooter" as being the shit player that he is. He is more than halfway through his career now so there should be no more "he will be right" crap from our fans.

Has had more than his chance to impress, and his ceiling is WAFL standard.

exactly. I had been saying his skills were shit all through 2012 and finally decided to go against the grain and oust "Scooter" as being the shit player that he is. He is more than halfway through his career now so there should be no more "he will be right" crap from our fans.

Has had more than his chance to impress, and his ceiling is WAFL standard.
What level does lead Priddis to then?

WAFL Reserves?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back