Official Match Thread Season 16 Round 9 - 'Roys FFC V. Southern Dragons @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

back to the half forward flank.
I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.

I wasn't trying to turn it into a pissing contest TFW, i was just pointing it out, most people don't know it was a cover, and i like to spread the Bowie love wherever possible. but i am currently coming to realize you aren't like most people.

I wasn't trying to turn it into a pissing contest TFW, i was just pointing it out, most people don't know it was a cover, and i like to spread the Bowie love wherever possible. but i am currently coming to realize you aren't like most people.
We've got to try something, throwing the captain on ball is the last throw of the dice if we are going to play finals this season. Mobbenfuhrer will lead the way and we'll follow.

I'll hesitantly take that as a compliment.

It's not Bowie love. It's soul love.

Seriously can't stand David Bowie. I would murder him in the face if we crossed paths.

That's kind of harsh.

I'm picturing a young Reardo, watching Labyrinth as a child, traumatised and slightly confused by the bulge in his pull ups seeing Bowie's codpiece.

Bullied and then the bully come high school years, unable to talk to girls, pushing them away if they got too close.

Developing an out of school friendship with his mid-twenties history teacher. Excited to visit him in the school holidays, until said teacher fingers through his CD collection to find the remastered 'Hunky Dory'.

"Oh, you pretty thing", Teach says. Reardo clenches.

I also dislike Bowie as I don't understand him or his so called music and I'm scared.

I agree with the guy on the other team.
I hate his hit songs "Barbie Girl", "Dancing on the Ceiling", and his most recent one "Friday".

*shivers*
I AM kidding. Aqua, Lionel Richie and of course Rebecca Black sung those.
Though I still hate songs like Ashes to Ashes, Rebel Rebel and Space Oddity.
Don't mind Ziggy though..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's kind of harsh.

I'm picturing a young Reardo, watching Labyrinth as a child, traumatised and slightly confused by the bulge in his pull ups seeing Bowie's codpiece.

Bullied and then the bully come high school years, unable to talk to girls, pushing them away if they got too close.

Developing an out of school friendship with his mid-twenties history teacher. Excited to visit him in the school holidays, until said teacher fingers through his CD collection to find the remastered 'Hunky Dory'.

"Oh, you pretty thing", Teach says. Reardo clenches.

You just described my first training session at the Roys.

You just described my first training session at the Roys.

Wait what? You did far more damaging things to me at my first training session. I still don't understand what the pomegranate was for. And the viles of mercury. And all you did was listen to music?
I am starting to get the feeling you all took advantage of me.

Wait what? You did far more damaging things to me at my first training session. I still don't understand what the pomegranate was for. And the viles of mercury. And all you did was listen to music?
I am starting to get the feeling you all took advantage of me.

They say a victim of sexual abuse will generally do worse.

The Goblin King says a breeze will be blowing at the BJO.
tumblr_m0e84szyAE1qgcra2o1_500.gif

pantskyle and The Filth Wizard stop making me laugh out loud at work. These things bring evil and torture.

FWIW, the labrynth is one of the greatest movies I owned on VHS. Still love it. Bowie's music is freaking awful though.

Filthy, your avatar reminds me constantly of GoT. Sexy blonde in a brown dress with dragons hanging off her. Now we just need her to drop the dress.

I have a good feeling about this game (much better that previous 6 good feeleings I had prior to the last 6 games). Both David Bowie and Game of Thrones have been mentioned. Now if they can get David Bowie to appear on Game of Thrones in a Roys shirt as Rhaegar Targaryen, Cold Hands or Oberyn Martell I will be very happy and all your arguments will become invalid.

Valar Morghulis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back