Season 20 - Match Thread Posting Schedule

Remove this Banner Ad

2) Can everyone posting threads please put in even a tiny bit of effort to touch on the competition's history, as requested.

Citroin

View attachment 161044
Vs
View attachment 161045

A SOG less Royals outfit will attempt to call their money boasting lawyers to the party when they take on the dodgy Bandits. Although the Royals will not be wanting their dresses to get muddy, will it provide a good game? Well here I go:

The Gold City Royals are 3rd during the 3rd round (boy oh boy) and the Bandits? Low table. Both have had a win and a loss however. So if you must squeeze my thoughts on the winners and losers out, if you insist, then I shall give it to you. Like I have said in the other match threads!

Bandits by 42.0234247234264872y482634785276452435267453254762385486725467254672546732547625476254762853476325467325476254762543673254672535764523654267456725469129496274526754672526
1352.gif

The first few seasons of this comp were awfully inactive and a little light on long-winded, magnetically-written texts. Efforts so far reflect this, and you could argue they are indeed paying proper homage to those bygone years. By Season 13 onwards, people need to lift, and if they don't, then we should cry foul.

The first few seasons of this comp were awfully inactive and a little light on long-winded, magnetically-written texts. Efforts so far reflect this, and you could argue they are indeed paying proper homage to those bygone years. By Season 13 onwards, people need to lift, and if they don't, then we should cry foul.
Thank god I've got round 12 then.

Getting pretty annoyed at these shitty OP's thus far. okeydoke7's was obviously the stand out but fumbler and Citroin have put in little to no effort in their OP's.

Now I'm not trying to say I'm a big deal, but for the entire SFA community, especially the rookies, can we at least try and write something decent from next round onwards please?

/rant

Getting pretty annoyed at these shitty OP's thus far. okeydoke7's was obviously the stand out but fumbler and Citroin have put in little to no effort in their OP's.

Now I'm not trying to say I'm a big deal, but for the entire SFA community, especially the rookies, can we at least try and write something decent from next round onwards please?

/rant
*KISS KISS* :hearts:

Quality response mate :thumbsu:

Why don't you stop being a twit here and edit your OP's with a tiny bit of info at least.

Bit rough, at least he put something more than "preview to come later". If you're crying already then you're going to hate Round 10.

Bit rough, at least he put something more than "preview to come later". If you're crying already then you're going to hate Round 10.
The smart ass little s**t has wrote "S19 R3" for our Season 20, Round 3 clash against the Roys......

If you at least get the right season I'll be more impressed than I am here.

The smart ass little s**t has wrote "S19 R3" for our Season 20, Round 3 clash against the Roys......

If you at least get the right season I'll be more impressed than I am here.
Tbf he did it for all the matches.

Coke :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing he hadn't changed it by that stage then. He def stuffed ours up and I quoted him on it.
I already called him out for a shitty OP, and now this? In the season's milestone season and we get disrespected by a primary school student.

I already called him out for a shitty OP, and now this? In the season's milestone season and we get disrespected by a primary school student.

Ha, I'm surprised you're actually so offended by it. When I do the Match Threads the Dragons game will be taking place in 2200BC.

Ha, I'm surprised you're actually so offended by it. When I do the Match Threads the Dragons game will be taking place in 2200BC.
Expect a rant from me then.

Before Citroin?

So its my turn. So glad thr bar is low.
Will be out late tonight.
Just make sure they have the right season and it actually pays homage to the league, I'll be happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back