September - Win Money In Here.

Remove this Banner Ad

(No) Money Valley

R4 - Recalculate - 0.5w, 1.5pl @ 4.6 / 1.9

Bit late to the party with the price (opened nearly double :$) but for the triumphant return to biased tracks and blowout results, this bloke will do for an 1x3 interest EW. Trialled beautifully at Cranbourne under no pressure, IMO he's well placed in 64 grade and can go on to better things, where some of these might not have that upside. 1st up at 1200 suits and the claim for little Jackie brings him back under 60 kegs. Good luck anyone playing tonight :thumbsu:

Running Total: +8.3

Im lucky enough to be in hong kong for a few days. Will park wife and daughter at some shopping venue and go to Sha Tin on monday. Any punting suggestions for Hong Kong? Does the back Douglas Whtye system still hold up?
Geez get with the times Gav, it's all about the Magic Man ;).

Have fun in Honkers.

(No) Money Valley

R4 - Recalculate - 0.5w, 1.5pl @ 4.6 / 1.9

Bit late to the party with the price (opened nearly double :$) but for the triumphant return to biased tracks and blowout results, this bloke will do for an 1x3 interest EW. Trialled beautifully at Cranbourne under no pressure, IMO he's well placed in 64 grade and can go on to better things, where some of these might not have that upside. 1st up at 1200 suits and the claim for little Jackie brings him back under 60 kegs. Good luck anyone playing tonight :thumbsu:
Jumped half a length slow and then never looked likely, got on heels then didn't finish off. Awful tbh, but he's better than that. Ahhh the Valley :$

Running Total: +6.3

I'm big on Contributer and Kuro tomorrow. Very different first up runs - Contributer didn't do much at all, and Kuro got boxed in without a run. From box 11, Kuro can settle outside in the last few and get a clear run at them.

Contributer I just think didn't handle the Valley. Hopefully old lion heart isn't allowed to dawdle in front and it's a truly run race.

Having an OK spring so far, but as per usual feel like I should be further in front.
R1 Caulfield, I'm very keen on Atmospherical, who will hopefully prove that weight in a race is the most overrated factor in analyzing a field. There are a couple of exceptions to the rule of course (massive swings in weight, time into prep etc), however, the weight will be no issue in this race as he has panels on the others in the field. 7.50 is ludicrous each way odds.
Play: 7 Win 15 Place Units not locking in a price because I think they will lay him due to the weight.

R2 Firehouse Rock EW. His runs have looked better than they might read on paper, tempo has varied and now 4th up should be rock hard fit and loves Caulfield and should give a good sight.
Play 2.5 Units EW @8 TAB

R3 Kuro Again class goes a long way and he is better than these if he turns up which there's nothing to say he wont he should win. I think if he had luck last start he runs 2nd to Chautauqua, and probably runs a 2-1 chance here. Getting a better price because of the barrier as well.
Play: 10 Units EW @5.50/1.90 SB

R4 Albonetti can go on with it. This time last year was running in very good races and finally gets to a race where there is genuine speed, I think $4 is a great price.
Play: 10 win

R5 Jameka is the underrated filly who tries her heart out and I think is a live Thousand Guineas chance. Overs in this race due to having the ability to sit up on the speed unlike a couple of the others who won't get as good runs. Will give a good sight.
Play: 4 Units EW @11/3.22 TAB

R6 A race where I think there are many winning chances but am sick of getting sucked into Ready For Victory, whom I admit can win, but looks to find some trouble again in this race, and the lack of speed may mean a luckless run again. The two i'm happy to speck at good odds is Strike Force who I think has real ability, loved his win at Geelong where he won very soft in the end. Has Bon Aurum form as well who is right in this. Extra ground won't do it any bother either! The other is Murray Bakers (Bless) Dal Cielo who must have genuine ability if it's winning G1's and coming over here, Murray is a freak and at the price im more than happy to have a little play on it.
Play: Strike Fore 2 Units EW
Dal Cielo 2 Units EW

R7: Fawkner's a gun, and will never run you a bad race, adaptable to slowly run races but can also run a cracker off a hot speed (Cox Plate, CC). He gets the dream run with Ollie. The Cleaner will give another ripping sight again he's just so hard to beat, if Noel rides it as well as he has he'll look the winner at some stage of the race, it's just whether the grey can catch him. Massive lay on contributer.
35 Units Fawkner
10 Units The Cleaner win @6 10 Units Place @2.05

R8: Under The Louvre is an absolute ripper, and this is his Grand Final and he has done everything right so far. Drawn to get quite a good run, remembering he does have that tactical speed when they want to use it. EW all day, just ticks all the boxes. The other is Stratum Star who's a $5 chance with a better barrier, but if the speeds hot he can settle back and give it a real crack,or can go forward if they string along. His form is just super. A little cheeky play on Abidewithme as well, gut feeling is he's pretty damn good, and Moody knows it.
Play: 15 Under the Louvre
8 Units Stratum Star
2 Units Abidewithme

148 Unit Play which is a little higher than my typical 100-125, but keen to play today!

Sabatini excellent value first up is a very classy type.

Disposition was great first up and should carry that form on. Boxed quinella with Under the Lourve and Rich Enuff (last chance this prep for me)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caulfield:

Race 5 - Stay with Me - if they can make ground, think she is pretty good. Saving Miss Gunpowder

Race 7 - Fawkner - saving The Cleaner - risking Contributer, haven't completely sacked him but you are simply backing him in hope off his last run and he gets the same race shape here.

Rosehill:

Race 6 - Catkins - think she is short enough however

Pretty difficult day for mine

The Underwood is hard, leaning towards Fawkner, Cleaner second best. this is probably where the genuine staying group start to get interesting. Haven't had a bet

Rupert Clarke is impossible, may back Lucky Hussler hoping he tightens up a bit similar with Leebaz. never backed leebaz in my life but he paraded like a busted last week, second up 1400 at probably $15 the place i could get interested in. have fun with the 3.60 disposition :thumbsu:

Craftiness my best followed by Ready for Victory

Alaskan Rose and I'm Imposing both at $13 my only other bets with both probably needing another run before they get wound up. other than Catkins $1.90 Williamhill special

Remove this Banner Ad

Back