SFNL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m betting they didn’t know they would be going into div 3 for a start when they applied to come in and I’m just going on the past history of a lot of them and what they have done they are actually good blokes from what I know of them but they do get a club going well which attracts more players and then as they get stronger a few of them start to stuggle for a Senior game so they move on to a club where they will be the better players in a lower grade and the cycle continues and has for the last 10 odd years the problem is when they go it hurts the club really bad because it’s hard to recover losing 10to 15 players at once no matter what side there playing in 1s or 2s and if they eventually don’t go and do it again it will be good for the club and maybe they have realised as you get older you can’t keep doing it and there isn’t to many clubs in div 4 you can walk in and take over or get what you want straight away and most of them live out that way probably and there probably not the type of clubs that are a attractive to go to Lyndhurst and Frankston seem to be going forward and don’t need them and the others are older struggling clubs with there own people in place as I mentioned before look at the clubs they were at and it was when they started in lower divisions and they done a great job getting them going and being good sides but then as they went up and got better players coming in they found it hard to be the better players so they moved on and then the clubs fell in a heap for a few years and had to start from scratch again hopefully history dosent repeat so no I’m not missing anything because I know some of them and they told me mid year they were coming to sfl but as it was never mentioned they would be going into div 3 as I bet they didn’t know because no one knew what the structure would be then and the sfl still probably don’t
What do you mean walk in and get what they want?How many of these players won flags at all three clubs they played at? If you know them then you'd know that most of these guys were 2s players at hallam so maybe its guys who left to have a better chance at seniors.

It’s a disgrace that the SFNL open their arms to a club who have raided one of our own in Hallam, taking 30 odd players im told, have been kicked out of their own ground at StFrancis for behavioural issues and owe money to the VAFA.

Now these players have ruined the home base they have, they are welcomed into our Comp at a higher level than the club they nearly ruined.

Leave them in the Vafa and let them find their own way. It’s about time our league started respecting the clubs they have and stop catering for others at the expense of our own.

I’d add that Div 4 Vafa which is really Div 7 is as poor a standard of football as you will find anywhere. How that qualifies this mob to step above div 4 in our comp escapes me.

Clearly our league haven’t learnt from previous years mistakes where they’ve done favours for new clubs coming in that hurt existing sfnl clubs.

Last edited:
A club can't change leagues if they owe money to anyone so they wouldn't be allowed to move if had Vafa debt. Havent heard about being kicked out of the school, what did they do?

Looks like a smartmove by SFNL. Lose a few to vafa 2 years ago and now they get a hole club and 60 players into the league. If sfx are that shit then they'll end up in div 4 soon anyway

Not sure they raided anyone. Heard that most of the players were under 19s anyway. And if they raided mostly twos players then they won’t be any good and be found out and back in div 4 very quickly.
In saying that to win a flag in any Comp even vafa div 4 requires a bit of unity and the fact they are tying in with Narre south juniors can only make sfnl stronger in the region. Hopefully they can put a competitive team on the park and see what happens.

Yes sort of probably half of Hallam side made up of ones and 2s players there is about 15 of them that go from club to club they all played at glen Waverley hawks in 4 th division and st Francis in the lower division before they went into club 18 as well as Hallam this dosent surprise me they are leaving the vafa as when these guys go to a club they get involved with the running of it as well and every time they get promoted or realise that it might be going to get a bit hard they jump ship and move to another club so from the side they had this year they would be lucky to make the finals in 3rd division there is a new club as well in that area starting up called Berwick springs who have appointed a coach and committe but not sure what league they are playing in yet
15 players going club hopping sounds ridiculous, are they getting good cash to do this?

True a few were 2s players but when they went to Hallam they started as ones players as they did at all the clubs that is what I’m saying as the clubs they have been at and get stronger with better players coming to the club they end up playing 2s so they move on

True a few were 2s players but when they went to Hallam they started as ones players as they did at all the clubs that is what I’m saying as the clubs they have been at and get stronger with better players coming to the club they end up playing 2s so they move on
Ah well if they weren't in the senior team then who cares if they left. Yes they probably helped build the clubs up but those clubs shouldn't rely on just those guys.

Ah well if they weren't in the senior team then who cares if they left. Yes they probably helped build the clubs up but those clubs shouldn't rely on just those guys.
True who cares but you don’t get what I’m saying it’s a mixture of 1s and 2s in the. End probably it’s all about them and not the club there at but they **** the club over as well as helping get it going well anyway enough time in this subject for me cheers

Well I’m betting they didn’t know they would be going into div 3 for a start when they applied to come in and I’m just going on the past history of a lot of them and what they have done they are actually good blokes from what I know of them but they do get a club going well which attracts more players and then as they get stronger a few of them start to stuggle for a Senior game so they move on to a club where they will be the better players in a lower grade and the cycle continues and has for the last 10 odd years the problem is when they go it hurts the club really bad because it’s hard to recover losing 10to 15 players at once no matter what side there playing in 1s or 2s and if they eventually don’t go and do it again it will be good for the club and maybe they have realised as you get older you can’t keep doing it and there isn’t to many clubs in div 4 you can walk in and take over or get what you want straight away and most of them live out that way probably and there probably not the type of clubs that are a attractive to go to Lyndhurst and Frankston seem to be going forward and don’t need them and the others are older struggling clubs with there own people in place as I mentioned before look at the clubs they were at and it was when they started in lower divisions and they done a great job getting them going and being good sides but then as they went up and got better players coming in they found it hard to be the better players so they moved on and then the clubs fell in a heap for a few years and had to start from scratch again hopefully history dosent repeat so no I’m not missing anything because I know some of them and they told me mid year they were coming to sfl but as it was never mentioned they would be going into div 3 as I bet they didn’t know because no one knew what the structure would be then and the sfl still probably don’t
Jeez! Take a breathe bro, ya rambling

South Yarra have just applied to the league to stay in Div 4 again, in their submission they said they like winning and believe its in the leagues best interest to have them in Div 4 where they belong

What ????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes you are right I am tends to happen when someone has no idea about the situation in past history of this
C
Yes you are right I am tends to happen when someone has no idea about the situation in past history of this
,,,,,,,,, see these things buzz? Their called comas, invest in some for ya keyboard pal or just take a deep breath before posting something and then dont

C
,,,,,,,,, see these things buzz? Their called comas, invest in some for ya keyboard pal or just. take a deep breath before posting something and then dont
thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That’ works thanks for the tip champ

If they are sticking to the 4 division structure does anyone have an idea of how they will make up at least 8 sides?

Heatherton (surely come down - despite asking to stay up after being promoted for finishing 6th in 2018)

Clayton

Endeavour Hills

Ashwood

Black Rock

South Yarra (flat track bullys - no doubt sooking about being promoted)

St Francis ??

8th team (if we go off last year, I cant see any club accepting the offer to come up...would have thought it would be Lyndhurst, the three headed dogs weren't competitive this year bar a couple of games against BR)

The silence coming out of HQ is deafening surely the clubs are being kept up to date .This should be the busiest time of the year for most clubs , if it’s not you are going backwards

You are well off the truth in all of that rambling about GWH, hallam, sfx, 15 players and whatever else you quoted.
My guess is you are at one of the clubs blaming others why the club culture and results are shit.
Why would players go to an ammos club where they cant be paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back