SFNL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Bounceback

All Australian
Sep 13, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Harsh I reckon.

Beaten by a pretty handy side in springy and took care of HP comfortably in the end. Would have been an upset if they won the GF.
Not harsh at all. They actually beat Springy during the year you know.
Nah, 2 years on the big stage for no silverware makes him a serviceable Home and Away coach.
Maybe the club moved him on as unable to finish the job??

i cant see how hallam would go up or want to come up, seeing as though they finished 4th and didn't win a final. Has to be lyndhurst or cerberus stays up.

Anyways... new signings??
Rowan Gardiner from some WA club to Clayton, any others?

i cant see how hallam would go up or want to come up, seeing as though they finished 4th and didn't win a final. Has to be lyndhurst or cerberus stays up.

Anyways... new signings??
Rowan Gardiner from some WA club to Clayton, any others?

rafferty back to BR and Bradbury from the EFL.

Looks like the comp will be exactly the same as this season seeing as there is minimal news on new recruits. Do you give Narre south any chance of coming in and doing well. Have they picked up anyone decent. South Yarra definitely coming up?

Looks like the comp will be exactly the same as this season seeing as there is minimal news on new recruits. Do you give Narre south any chance of coming in and doing well. Have they picked up anyone decent. South Yarra definitely coming up?

SOuth Yarra are confirmed coming up. Not sure you’re going to know about big name recruits until next year for division 3! Black rock have picked up couple handy ones so far but they lost to Cerberus this year.

SOuth Yarra are confirmed coming up. Not sure you’re going to know about big name recruits until next year for division 3! Black rock have picked up couple handy ones so far but they lost to Cerberus this year.

Who else have black rock picked up? Only seen two on clearances

danny brewster, playing assistant coach.

SFNL has announced the Division structures for season 2020.

Division 1 (10)
Division 2 (10)
Division 3 (8)
Division 4 (8)
Bentleigh​
Caulfield​
Ashwood​
Carrum Patterson Lakes​
Cheltenham​
Chelsea Heights​
Black Rock​
Cerberus​
Dingley​
East Brighton​
Clayton​
Dandenong​
Doveton Eagles​
Hampton​
Endeavour Hills​
Frankston Dolphins​
East Malvern​
Hampton Park​
Heatherton​
Hallam​
Highett​
Keysborough​
Narre South Saints​
Lyndale​
Mordialloc​
Murrumbeena​
South Mornington​
Lyndhurst​
Port Melbourne Colts​
Oakleigh District​
South Yarra​
Moorabbin​
St Kilda City​
Skye​
St Pauls​
Springvale Districts​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder how south Mornington are going to go! A lot keep saying they’ll struggle in division 4, let alone 3.

Wonder how south Mornington are going to go! A lot keep saying they’ll struggle in division 4, let alone 3.
Odd decision.
They change leagues to avoid travel and then go into a division that has just as much travel.
If they go into div 4 they are playing Cerberus, frankston and Carrum downs.

They’ll need to recruit or it will be a long year for them I reckon.

Very surprised the League opted to go for Mornington for Division 3.

From my understanding Mornington were initially told there exception to the SFNL would be into Division 4.

I can understand Narre South coming into D3 after comfortably being the best side this year winning the Flag in Vafa D4. Both times they played Mornington this year they beat them by 100 +.

Must of not been able to convince any of the existing Division 4 clubs to come up. Lets hope they can recruit well in the off season now that they have entered a new league.

Next year should be very competitive at the top!

See ashwood are resigning a lot of their list without any news on new recruits. Will they get better or stay similar to this season.
black rock with a big forward signed should improve?
Not much news out of Clayton and endeavour but they should be the benchmarks?
Heatherton coming down if they keep everyone from this year would still be top 4?

Sure most clubs have secured recruits by now some would be keeping cards close to there chest while others are promoting themselves each to their own

Someone posted the list of teams in each division,I just observed that div 2 Looks interesting.for what it’s worth div 3 looks pretty interesting too.hopefully it’s a good even comp next year

Someone posted the list of teams in each division,I just observed that div 2 Looks interesting.for what it’s worth div 3 looks pretty interesting too.hopefully it’s a good even comp next year
This is the Div 3 thread Dumbo

2020 division 3. The big stage is set. Who's the flag favs? Who's got the spoon wrapped up in November? Any big whispers out there? GIVE ME SOMETHING

2020 division 3. The big stage is set. Who's the flag favs? Who's got the spoon wrapped up in November? Any big whispers out there? GIVE ME SOMETHING

Ladder Prediction

1. Clayton (All reports state they have retained the majority of the senior group & have added some previous division 1 players - should be tough to beat)

2. Endeavour Hills (New coach - favorite son of the club) Have been so close the last couple of seasons, if they can add 2-3 quality players they should be again a top contender.

3. Black Rock (New coach, previous player in the EFL - Seems as if BR have gone on a much needed recruiting drive, been way to reliant on the same few last couple of seasons)

4. Narre South (Previously known as Hallam FC when they were actually good, should be very competitive in there first year of SFNL)

5. Heatherton (Promoted after finishing 6th in an 8 team comp in 2018, won one game in Div 2 last year, always spend money on blokes who are over the hill)

6. Ashwood (New young coach - cannot see Ashwood improving, is pat carroll going around again? Without him they are cooked)

7. South Yarra (New coach - not sure if he is bringing any players across, have heard a fair exodus was on the cards)

8. South Mornington (Similar season to the navy boys unless they have a serious sudden influx of players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back