Sheffield Shield: QLD vs VIC @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, well done to Lynn and Hartley but time to get them out now :mad: Why are we not getting wickets today? Pitch? Weather conditions? Batting just too good? (Haven't had time to watch the stream unfortunately).

Vics in some trouble here- looks like Lynn and Milenko are dominating. Cutting still to come as well.
Refreshing to only have a small collapse for once.

Yay! another wicket, Milenko out for 54. Come on Vics!

I've said it before but the stream without any sound at all is beyond awful. Would it be too much trouble to set up an effects mic?

Yay! another wicket, Milenko out for 54. Come on Vics!

I've said it before but the stream without any sound at all is beyond awful. Would it be too much trouble to set up an effects mic?

Do any of the streams have sound though? Apart from SA's I can't think of any and WA sometimes have their radio coverage connected

Do any of the streams have sound though? Apart from SA's I can't think of any and WA sometimes have their radio coverage connected

No they don't, that's my point. Bloody awful! I'm not having a go at Qld, it's the same from the MCG. Last year they had sound, this year - for some inexplicable reason - we have dead silence. I'm not expecting commentary (although the SA and WA ones are very welcome) but just to hear the ball hit the bat would be nice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

250* at stumps. 300 beckons if Feldman can stick around for a while longer.
Also, 10 sixes:eek:

Pattinson, Siddle, Hastings, Ahmed not a good attack?
Pattinson: Returning from injury, repeated spells a question mark
Siddle: Nothing more than a walking corpse who would barely make the WA 2nd XI.
Hastings: Still a regular ole John Hastings
Ahmed: Leg-spinner, prone to bad days

or i was making fun of victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back