Sheffield Shield Round 8: NSW v WA @ Newcastle

Remove this Banner Ad

What a sensational turnaround. Adam Voges take a bow. Bloody brilliant to see Agar enjoying himself again too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After his brother died he lost his passion unfortunately :(

Didn't he still play county? Still at least he finished his career on a good note.

Carters and Henry pairing not working and it exposes the middle order when one or both invariably fail. Larkin should get another opportunity

Get Maddinson back opening? Although going perfectly fine at 4, Henry should be dropped before Carters if you ask me

Didn't he still play county? Still at least he finished his career on a good note.

Get Maddinson back opening? Although going perfectly fine at 4, Henry should be dropped before Carters if you ask me
No leave Maddo at 4. He batted down the order last year and did well then reverted to his bad old habits and scores when he opened again earlier this year. Henry also produced better scores at 3, although that's not too hard to do given his average record

No leave Maddo at 4. He batted down the order last year and did well then reverted to his bad old habits and scores when he opened again earlier this year. Henry also produced better scores at 3, although that's not too hard to do given his average record

Agree was just a suggestion, straight swap Larkin for Henry. Larkin was reasonable in the matches he has played so deserves another shot.

The real problem is that we are one batsman short. I don't think Henriques is good enough to be at 5, but because of the bowling lineup we are forced into this somewhat unbalanced side

In an ideal world, probably have one less bowler, have Mo at 7 behind Neville and bowling more and then get another batsman in (Rohrer?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back