Sheffield Shield Round 9: XXXX GOLD Queensland Bulls v Alcohol. Think Again Warriors @ Gabba

Predict QLD v WA

• QLD 6 WA 0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QLD 6 WA 2

• QLD 2 WA 0

• QLD 3 WA 3

• QLD 1 WA 1

• No points

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

with a dodgy side strain, I doubt it.
If he's batting at 7 ahead of Agar (who is capable at 7) it's a good sign because that was the highest he could have batted with the time spent off the field.
Bancroft has more runs than Stoinis, CA website is probably going off averages or something. Good on Stoinis for his 100 btw.
No, it's on runs, it simply only has Lynn, Burns, Ferguson, Hussey, Khawaja and Pomersbach in the 400-500 range

If he's batting at 7 ahead of Agar (who is capable at 7) it's a good sign because that was the highest he could have batted with the time spent off the field.

No, it's on runs, it simply only has Lynn, Burns, Ferguson, Hussey, Khawaja and Pomersbach in the 400-500 range

That is a good sign I suppose.

BTW Bancroft has 413 runs this season.

Stoinis not in the top 25.

Saying that he has only scored 135 runs in his 8 digs, however this wouldnt reflect his century.

Will Qld enforce the follow on? or will they make the same mistake that SA made against Qld a cpl weeks ago?

Behrendorff ahead of Rimmington? o_O
Strange decision. I think all of your least favourite players are performing well this weekend, Neser 3-fa

Just a horrendous day, but the SA/NSW match is also in the balance. Hoping that neither side takes outright points there.

WA might as well try for the outright, from whatever position they are in. Qld not going to be challenging them for a finals spot. Aim should be to bat til lunch. No matter how many runs behind, can probably declare/go for the slog and get all out. Then a collapse leaves open the outright.

Highly unlikely, but they can afford the kamikaze. Hoping this tail keeps on wagging...

Basically it all rests on Agar to get WA within 100. If Dorff can get another 20 and the last two providea good score it puts them in the ballpark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they didnt wag like you thought they would. did better than I thought though.

I've been drinking thorne89 WA Cricket Koolaid, and trying to be positive, sorry wont happen again ;)

But in all seriousness, WA's tail is one of the better one's in the comp, hence my fulsome praise for them.

I've been drinking thorne89 WA Cricket Koolaid, and trying to be positive, sorry wont happen again ;)

But in all seriousness, WA's tail is one of the better one's in the comp, hence my fulsome praise for them.

Can I have some of the Koolaid... I think i need it to keep watching the redbacks :D

Back