Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yuck tri-panel. You sicken me.

Just grabbed the first guernsey I saw in my wardrobe pal. Was gonna use the white training guernsey from 2007 but it was at the back of my wardrobe and CBF pleasing you muppets.

Out of curiosity how much did you pay for the Pokemon games PAdman ?

You may hate me but I picked up the whole gameboy set shown above for $25. Pokemon Stadium cost me $29.

Just grabbed the first guernsey I saw in my wardrobe pal. Was gonna use the white training guernsey from 2007 but it was at the back of my wardrobe and CBF pleasing you muppets.

You may hate me but I picked up the whole gameboy set shown above for $25.

Far out that's a bargain.

Op shopping? Or just a lucky buy on ebay?

You may hate me but I picked up the whole gameboy set shown above for $25. Pokemon Stadium cost me $29.
You insanely lucky son of a bitch. Great haul. Getting pretty hard to find Red and Blue copies that still work.

Are they actually getting that hard to find?

I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold and Crystal all in working condition :eek:
Well mine are both definitely ****ed, and pretty much everyone I know who plays Pokemon has either had one that has died, or tried to get a working one but can't. Maybe i'm just super unlucky :p
Only Red and Blue though, from my experience. All of mine from Gold and Silver and after work perfectly fine.

Now i want to hunt down the pokemon games, damn this thread.

Always wanted a pokemon themed gameboy colour, the yellow and blue one, another thing to look for.

I have one of them as well, but I think it may be stuffed do to batteries leaking inside :( is there actually any possible way to fix that?

Far out that's a bargain.

Op shopping? Or just a lucky buy on ebay?

Yeah at an op shop.

You insanely lucky son of a bitch. Great haul. Getting pretty hard to find Red and Blue copies that still work.

I've still got every GB and GBA Pokemon game CIB. I'll probably just chuck these ones on eBay.

My collection consists of Pokemon..
Limited Edition N64 (I bit faulty you have to push down on the power button as you turn it on)
Limited edition GBC (Which I believe no longer works)
Pinball
TCG (GBC)
Stadium
Snap
Puzzle league N64 & GBC
Red
Blue
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Emerald
Soul Silver
Black

Probably a few more I cant think of right now, but yeah just waiting to find a cheap Black 2 and waiting for prices to drop to get a 3DS and X/Y

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few more cheap buys i couldnt say no to and treated myself to a new headset.

Also grabbed Crysis 3 for $15 at Dick Smiths, forgot to put in picture.

Got Beyond and GT6 on laybuy then probably give the purchasing a rest for a bit.... at least until mid year sales :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398496402403.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398496402403.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
This will bring back memories, another edition to the OG Xbox collection.

$_57.JPG

Got Beyond and GT6 on laybuy then probably give the purchasing a rest for a bit.... at least until mid year sales :D

You overpaid.

Does this mean Wii chat when playing CoD/BF & the like!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back