Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

a few of those games have official Nintendo sealing and even the ones with the logo on it, I didn't think they did it anymore - 30 bucks for a sealed Galaxy 2 isn't bad at all despite being the classics range

LaXRyyu.jpg

I give it points for presentation. I take off points for only holding two extra games. I have a more basic one that still holds 10.

I'll keep it unopened.

LaXRyyu.jpg

I give it points for presentation. I take off points for only holding two extra games. I have a more basic one that still holds 10.

I'll keep it unopened.

When did this release? Ive got one on pre order and yet to hear anything.

tumblr_nn92rmfNm81qmuxe9o1_1280.jpg

yeah its sideways but I FOUND XENOBLADES (120 bucks off gumtree)
Really glad I bought it for around $60 from OGS when I learned of that site several years ago.

Apparently OoT 3D is worth a bloody lot too. At least in American markets. Got mine from Ebay for under 30 ... derp.

I'm not a massive LotR fan, but man that game was awesome. I always remember going around a mates house and playing co-op on his GameCube version.

Still got my copy on the PS2. That arena with co-op was great fun with friends.

Welp.

PHWnyXJ.jpg

Here's the thing. The entire packaging is German. The cover, the instructions. I started having conniptions until I booted up the Cube.

The opening cutscene played with English text and voices. Phew. Hopefully it stays that way because I couldn't see a language select.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was so excited when I got ToS the first time (I now have three versions. Fail.)

Would just sit there for half an hour and re-watch the animated intro before touching the controller.

Unfortunately Namco likes to give spoilers up the ying yang so I have to abstain from watching them when I buy unfamiliar titles.

ATTEMPTED to make a gaming purchase but f**king Target screwed me :thumbsdown: Apparently their online ordering system is so antiquated that they need to manually review orders over a certain $ amount and verify it over the phone, so 4 business days after the order was placed it is now "Out of stock" and I have to wait 7 days for a refund.

Of course no one seems to stock Playstation 4 bundles in Adelaide so hopefully this one from EB Games arrives in time for the girlfriends birthday next weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back