Show us your gaming setup

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing how some of your games / collection rooms look I thought I'd share mine also..

I have been collecting for 12 years now time flies ...

My main collection is based on my childhood nostalgia and stuff that I really want ..

I love collecting Mortal Kombat as that's my all time favourite franchise..

Really into wrestling aswell ECW being my favourite company of all time now I'm squarely behind AEW but still do collect a lot of legend figures released..

Love love love horror Jason Voorhees is my main but love all horror actually went and seen evil dead rise tonight excellent blood filled gore fest ..

Love old media including VHS and Laserdisc especially the horror side of things as you can see my Blood Red Evil dead 2 laserdisc and my Fight Night 2 coffin VHS box

Masters of the universe is another thing I love to collect for especially Masterverse..

I love the NBA Chicago Bulls are my team all the way from Childhood Jordan days to Rose and now Lavine..

But I do love collecting jerseys recently added a Lakers Dennis Rodman for the obscurity factor.

Not video games have over 4 thousand off them have a awesome PS1 collection as that's my goat system games ranging from Madden 97 my childhood favourite NFL game to Tombi WWF Smackdown 2 Rival schools GTA and many many many more have a decent PS2 and 3 collection PS4 also ..

Have a really good Xbox OG and 360 collection..

Have a lot of boxed SNES NES and GB goodness

Dreamcast and Saturn is also pretty stocked with some classic titles ..

I'm most proud of my master system collection and mega drive ...

Also as you can tell I lovey arcade 1 ups as well the Simpsons and Big Blue are both modded to be able to play more games the Simpsons is my beatemups cabinet and big blue is my dedicated fighter..

NBA jam is original but gets played so much MK 2 also sadly TMNT not as much anymore

If you have Instagram and are into this kind of stuff fell free to give me a follow I post up stuff most days including new NBA card pickups and figures reviews Ect ..

And do post about port a little bit but not heaps so it won't clog up your feeds

View attachment 1665995View attachment 1665996View attachment 1665997View attachment 1665998View attachment 1665999View attachment 1666000View attachment 1666001View attachment 1666002View attachment 1666003View attachment 1666005
Close the thread you win

That looks awesome.

Was looking at a basic arcade set up saw them online through Modern Cave. Cheapish at $1500 anyone got one of those or similar? I have a friend who got one 2 years ago from Arcman but they seem to no longer be around, cost him about 2.4k with the MK skin. Has a ton of games and is fun for the quick chuck on for NBA Jam etc.

The one I saw for 1.5K has about 10k games with a lot being N64 and PS titles not sure how well they would go arcade style but I more want it for the man cave in the shed predominately to play NBA Jam, MK, Street Fighter, Double Dragon and Streets of Rage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back