Signs we'll see around Etihad stadium in Round 9...

Remove this Banner Ad

FROGGR

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just putting this one out there... I was wondering what sort of signs the Bulldog faithful will be holding come round 9 against GWS - when we 'welcome back' the triumvirate of traitors. After that "#belessbulldog" BS, there are sure to be some absolute pearlers (and hopefully some that I can rip off and use myself)...

Cheers, FROGGR

All depends on whether the club want to milk/take part in this supposed "rivalry"... personally i would 'nt take part, as it would only give GWS some minor relevance and air to breath... let em rot in isolation from the footy world. and rivalry would only write their first page of history.. here is an ode to GWS

I'd rather just ignore the whole be less bulldog thing all together. They want a reaction, that's why they did it. Shows how classless they are.

I'd embrace the rivalry personally. If we grind them to dust on the field it will be sweet.

"I'd rather live in Western Melbourne than Western Sydney" should be the premise of some signs. Albeit in a witty way which escapes me at this hour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thefinger-e1368123951676.jpg

"GWS - the footballing Ghosts of Western Sydney, from Spectatorless Stadium"

"Give us Dylan Addison back*, you ******* AFL-bankrolled benefit cheats

*but he can't have his old number back"

Failing that, take a picture of Boyd in full kit giving the camera the bird/torching a GWS jumper in front of that Bulldog mural, and get it blown up and put on a banner. It can also feature on the scoreboard after he kicks a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back