SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

All roads lead to Murrumbeena this weekend for is most likely to a grand final preview.

Not often we get treated to a heavyweight clash with two sides undefeated coming into round 7.

My tip is the home side by 2-3 goals. Purely home ground advantage to get them over the line.

Round 7 - show your finals credentials or start preparing for season 2025

All roads lead to Murrumbeena this weekend for is most likely to a grand final preview.

Not often we get treated to a heavyweight clash with two sides undefeated coming into round 7.

My tip is the home side by 2-3 goals. Purely home ground advantage to get them over the line.

Round 7 - show your finals credentials or start preparing for season 2025
Div 2: 1 v 2; 3 v 5; 4 v 6; 7 v 9 & 8 v 10

Can’t remember a round like it

Take my hat off to Caulfield. Great win away from home against a team a top 4 team. Caulfield must have got their players back from suspension.
Highett will be frustrated how this year has gone so far. 0-7 with losses of 2 pts, 14 pts, 40 pts, 36 pts, 26 pts, 40 pts, & 22 pts. About 4 goals off the pace with players traveling overseas. But who hasn't got players holidaying in June. Have got St Kilda City & Skye the next 2 weeks. A win not too far away.

Top 5 is now set, just postions within will change.

The boys from Kangaroo Rd have cemented themselves as flag favourites.

Too strong for East Malvern and the margin flattered the travelling side late on.

For mine, this was the GF preview.

The boys from Kangaroo Rd have cemented themselves as flag favourites.

Too strong for East Malvern and the margin flattered the travelling side late on.

For mine, this was the GF preview.

Really what did you see or just reading scores from the web site.

Really what did you see or just reading scores from the web site.

What I saw was Murrumbeena in front from start to finish. Fairly even first half, EM could have been in front at HT.

Game was won in the opening 10-15 minutes of the 3rd qtr. After that I thought Murrumbeena held sway.

I left just after 3qtr time and was surprised the result got as close as it did.

If Morrisby plays do EM win? maybe but who knows.

What did you see Bruce? Do you not feel that EM were flattered by the final scoreline?

What I saw was Murrumbeena in front from start to finish. Fairly even first half, EM could have been in front at HT.

Game was won in the opening 10-15 minutes of the 3rd qtr. After that I thought Murrumbeena held sway.

I left just after 3qtr time and was surprised the result got as close as it did.

What did you see Bruce? Do you not feel that EM were flattered by the final scoreline?
It was a very combative game which given the grounds size lends to that style of footy. It was tight all day. Yes beena got the jump in 3rd but very even.

Some big outs on both sides.

It’s a very different style of game at finals venues if they happen to meet later in year.

No Tolongs, Cloke, Pollard or Shirley for Beena

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes a joke of it , wonder how many points Willis is at Echuca
Been that way since the implementation of the Community Club Sustainability Program in 2017.

SFNL took over the task of allocating points to all new transferred players in 2019 onwards, given prior to this there was a lot of clubs pleading ignorance to the rules, calculator batteries running flat & dispensation awarded to certain clubs, given there were gap periods with no CEO at the helm.

1717037704579.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back