Snoops Annual List Strategy incl Trade & DRAFT targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Pendlebury, worth a rookie list spot? Has been playign well in the VFL. Obviously might never be first choice, but good depth option, would rather him than Armstrong

I like him. He has a booming kick on him. Was the best performed Pendlebury on Sunday!

Ryan Pendlebury, worth a rookie list spot? Has been playign well in the VFL. Obviously might never be first choice, but good depth option, would rather him than Armstrong

Pendles has been really impressive in every game I've seen this year. Certainly showing heaps of improvement from 2014 and definitely worth at least a rookie spot. He's that 194cm type who while a bit on the light side for a KPP can play the mid-tall defender role. He's a reliable mark and generally uses the footy really well.

Pendles has been really impressive in every game I've seen this year. Certainly showing heaps of improvement from 2014 and definitely worth at least a rookie spot. He's that 194cm type who while a bit on the light side for a KPP can play the mid-tall defender role. He's a reliable mark and generally uses the footy really well.
but does he play basketball well enough for our captain to accept him?:p

Leads the VFL team in disposals so far this year according to the latest VFL update:

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2015-05-20/vfl-player-stats-and-review

55. Ryan Pendlebury
Statistics: 20 kicks, 5 marks, 5 handballs, 25 disposals, 0 clearance, 3 inside 50, 9 rebound 50s, 3 tacklesNotes: A 25-disposal performance sees the defender lead the club in disposals after five rounds. Once again showed his ability to be a general in defence with nine rebound 50s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we can sweeten Pendles next contract saying, we won't pay you an extra 200k, we'll just give a spot to your brohah

55. Ryan Pendlebury 194cm 87kg 17/6/88 Casey Scorpions/Sale/Bendigo

Seems like the club can't make up their mind when he was born :)
Obviously your link is the correct information

Haha - that would make him 6 months younger than Scott... don't know how that works! :)

Maybe we can sweeten Pendles next contract saying, we won't pay you an extra 200k, we'll just give a spot to your brohah

I know both the "other" Pendleburys have deserved their spot on the VFL list, but have often thought there could well be an element of what you're suggesting at work as well. Wonder how well paid they are compared to the VFL average?

I know both the "other" Pendleburys have deserved their spot on the VFL list, but have often thought there could well be an element of what you're suggesting at work as well. Wonder how well paid they are compared to the VFL average?

Kris was Close to a Rookie List spot but did something Stupid that cost him the Rookie Spot

Rumours are he's of to Geelong, so if he wants out I'd love to have him.
So apparently Geelong can afford Hawkins, Selwood, Dangerfield and Henderson?

That seems unlikely...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back