Snoops Annual List Strategy incl Trade & DRAFT targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Jay Kennedy-Harris from the demons looks like he's behind Garlett and Kent in the pecking order. Has Eddie Betts and Andrew Krackouer's ability to read it off hands from what I've seen of from him

Would he be worth getting?

Yeah he has hasn't he. I rate the kid and would take him but he's not worth much.

Yep we don't have one player in their mould unfortunately.

So far it hasn't been an area that Bucks has been keen to explore. There has been a pattern to the type of player we have taken since he has been in charge.
I don't want to bang on about Mick, because god knows I've heard more than enough about him, but he went for players like Didak, Dick, Davis with confidence.
I hope Bucks in time has the balls to nominate a player like Touk Miller (just as an example) with our highest pick because it is an area we really lack in. We have no X factor, nobody that can turn a game on it's head in a 5 minute period. But lots of workman-like, types. We are risk of being the vanilla stripe that gets left in the tub.

So far it hasn't been an area that Bucks has been keen to explore. There has been a pattern to the type of player we have taken since he has been in charge.
I don't want to bang on about Mick, because god knows I've heard more than enough about him, but he went for players like Didak, Dick, Davis with confidence.
I hope Bucks in time has the balls to nominate a player like Touk Miller (just as an example) with our highest pick because it is an area we really lack in. We have no X factor, nobody that can turn a game on it's head in a 5 minute period. But lots of workman-like, types. We are risk of being the vanilla stripe that gets left in the tub.

Personally when building a side I'd be sorting the grunt first as without it the x factor guys probably have no chance to shine. As for Pies having none I'd argue that Elliott, Freeman (pace) and Abbott have X factor. Moore probably has a bit too.

Personally when building a side I'd be sorting the grunt first as without it the x factor guys probably have no chance to shine. As for Pies having none I'd argue that Elliott, Freeman (pace) and Abbott have X factor. Moore probably has a bit too.

I feel as though we've been good in the grunt department for a few years now and the Shaw Adams trade made sure we'd have good grunt for the next 10 years. In that time we haven't added enough x-factor IMO.

I feel as though we've been good in the grunt department for a few years now and the Shaw Adams trade made sure we'd have good grunt for the next 10 years. In that time we haven't added enough x-factor IMO.

Buy me a Motlop please Mike?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Motlop will be too expensive to trade in for us.

I think we need his skills, pace & line breaking capabilities far more than a Treloar or an Aish.
Not to mention he can hit the scoreboard.

I heard Lewis Jetta's name thrown up earlier this year.

I think we need his skills, pace & line breaking capabilities far more than a Treloar or an Aish.
Not to mention he can hit the scoreboard.

I think that is a reasonable position to take. It would be a difficult one to decide on from a list management perspective if it were a question of picking one or the other. Motlop is probably the greater need. Treloar the better, more consistent player. A surer bet.

There seems to be a bit of a misconception there presumably borne out of his stature, and the teams list need.

I thought it was more posters misreading/ overrating his attributes, but you've probably got it as sussed as anyone. One things for sure if he really is a small forward to the club long term I don't see it working personally!

Motlop has never won a hardball. He goes missing in games. I wouldn't chase him at all. I watch him quiet often(due to SuperCoach) he's been in good form recently, but lacks consistency. He either plays a 3-Brownlow vote day or have 10 touches. Literally, he's completely overrated. I would let the Tigers or North chase him. Even if we did trade for him, cats will want at least a second round pick.

Motlop has never won a hardball. He goes missing in games. I wouldn't chase him at all. I watch him quiet often(due to SuperCoach) he's been in good form recently, but lacks consistency. He either plays a 3-Brownlow vote day or have 10 touches. Literally, he's completely overrated. I would let the Tigers or North chase him.

Outside player is inconsistent and likes outside ball?
oh-please-tell-me-more.jpg

Even if we did trade for him, cats will want at least a second round pick.

A second rounder for Motlop? What a steal! Sign me up.

Has a small crumbing forward ever been the difference for a club winning the flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back