So now they(former Daesh) want to come back.

Remove this Banner Ad

now i know my self taught Spanish isn't crash hot, but i reckon too many of you are being soft campaigners and apologising for these criminals/unwanted persons. they do not deserve a second chance.

How so?

Upper class?

Werribee Technical School alumni, who'da eaten prissy li'l sooks like you for breakfast.
My partner in business ed Been in Jail for last 15 years for murder
Where I live is full of Muslims and Crackheads, I prefer the Muslims. And it would be very interesting to know Islamic Australians opinion on this, I'd wager they'd agree with me.

Last edited:
Was suggesting Spanish are lazy? A common stereotype.
What was it suggesting?
Ha my scarred up face will tell you I'm not afraid to fight, but once you've got Titanium Plates in your face it makes you think twice about the wisdom of drunken brawling. Im 110 kg and Martial artist I'm no little weedy pussy. I played on after losing 4 teeth in a shirtfront. Sorry if I misjudged you, but I passionately believe people who want to eradicate cultures and commit genocide, don't deserve pity.

Last edited:
Was suggesting Spanish are lazy? A common stereotype.
What was it suggesting?
Ha my scarred up face will tell you I'm not afraid to fight, but once you've got Titanium Plates in your face it makes you think twice about the wisdom of drunken brawling. Im 110 kg and Martial artist I'm no little weedy pussy. I played on after losing 4 teeth in a shirtfront. Sorry if I misjudged you, but I passionately believe people who want to eradicate cultures and commit genocide, don't deserve pity.

You and tigerninja ain't the sharpest tools in the shed are ye?
Capital Punishment is what these mugs need, stuff letting them back to que up at centrelink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cap pun - did you support the iraq war?
Hell no! This is why we have this problem! So predictable. Like BC says though they want Daesh out there for the fear factor, and because they are doing a great job of fighting Assad, Hizbollah, Iran and Houthis etc. I just don't agree with taking pity on the returnees.

Hell no! This is why we have this problem! So predictable. Like BC says though they want Daesh out there for the fear factor, and because they are doing a great job of fighting Assad, Hizbollah, Iran and Houthis etc. I just don't agree with taking pity on the returnees.

fighting Assad, fighting Iran? wtf are you on about..they're spending more time slaughtering innocent civilians than fighting Assad and Iran, or did you miss that part? Iran could easily wipe them off the planet if it were to get involved, as would Hizbollah.

Irrelevant, but to answer your question, im on the fence

yeah..so I guess you're still on the fence about it being Mission Accomplished. 12 years on and we're fighting this effing war all over again.

Iraq was a terrorist breeding ground before the war, wasn't it.

clearly no idea about anything...Hussein had utter contempt for UBL and vv, there was NEVER any Al Qaeda in Iraq until Bush's dismantling of the Iraqi army by Paul Bremmer. Bin Laden disliked Hussein because Hussein was not a believer of Islam.

clearly no idea about anything...Hussein had utter contempt for UBL and vv, there was NEVER any Al Qaeda in Iraq until Bush's dismantling of the Iraqi army by Paul Bremmer. Bin Laden disliked Hussein because Hussein was not a believer of Islam.

Why are you turning your nose up like a snob like that and thinking you're the central intelligence of everything in life? Did you know Hezbollah is a terrorist group in Iraq that has existed since 1985? Terrorism doesn't involve bin laden and al qaeda only. sheesh

Why are you turning your nose up like a snob like that and thinking you're the central intelligence of everything in life? Did you know Hezbollah is a terrorist group in Iraq that has existed since 1985? Terrorism doesn't involve bin laden and al qaeda only. sheesh
not in iraq

Last edited by a moderator:
not in iraq

Iraq under Saddam supported international terrorist organizations to bolster Iraq's revolutionary credentials, ensure his own role as Great Arab leader, and intimidate rival governments. In examining the history, methods, and patterns of behavior of Saddam Husayn in supporting international terrorism, some "truths" stand out. Beginning in the early 1970s, Saddam provided safe haven, training, arms, and other forms of assistance to Palestinian and Arab extremists. Baghdad hosted the Abu Nidal Organization (ANO), the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), and the Hawari faction of the PLO. In addition, Baghdad created the Arab Liberation Front (ALF) as its personal surrogate in the wars against Israel. Although the ALF conducted no terrorist operations, Saddam used it in the 1970s and resurrected it again in the current Palestinian intifada as a means to recruit Palestinians and, in 2001, to win praise for offering $25,000 to the family of each Palestinian "martyred" in an Israeli attack. Some examples of Iraqi support include:

As I said, a breeding ground before the war and the creations of ISIS.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing3/witness_yaphe.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back