So now they(former Daesh) want to come back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Clear evidence you want more terror attacks on australian soil! You moron, I'm getting my mates at asio to track you down now, prick!!!

the way you speak leads me to believe that you're either pushing violence or terrorism and maybe a member of the AFP..then again, you have racked up 715 posts in a month so chances are you shouldn't be taken seriously. Yeah?

the way you speak leads me to believe that you're either pushing violence or terrorism and maybe a member of the AFP..then again, you have racked up 715 posts in a month so chances are you shouldn't be taken seriously. Yeah?
i suspect tigernijia is just another big mouthed chickenhawk. has no problem with other peoples blood being spilt as long as it not his. how very brave

It's listed as a terrorist group

2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document: West will facilitate rise of Islamic State “in order to isolate the Syrian regime

On monday, May 18, the conservative government watchdog group Judicial Watch published a selection of formerly classified documents obtained from the U.S. Department of Defense and State Department through a federal lawsuit. While initial mainstream media reporting is focused on the White House’s handling of the Benghazi consulate attack, a much “bigger picture” admission and confirmation is contained in one of the Defense Intelligence Agency documents circulated in 2012: that an ‘Islamic State’ is desired in Eastern Syria to effect the West’s policies in the region.

Astoundingly, the newly declassified report states that for “THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY [WHO] SUPPORT THE [SYRIAN] OPPOSITION… THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT, IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME…”. The DIA report, formerly classified “SECRET//NOFORN” and dated August 12, 2012, was circulated widely among various government agencies, including CENTCOM, the CIA, FBI, DHS, NGA, State Dept., and many others. The document shows that as early as 2012, U.S. intelligence predicted the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS), but instead of clearly delineating the group as an enemy, the report envisions the terror group as a U.S. strategic asset. While a number of analysts and journalists have documented long ago the role of western intelligence agencies in the formation and training of the armed opposition in Syria, this is the highest level internal U.S. intelligence confirmation of the theory that western governments fundamentally see ISIS as their own tool for regime change in Syria.

The document matter-of-factly states just that scenario. Forensic evidence, video evidence, as well as recent admissions of high-level officials involved (see former Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford’s admissions here and here), have since proven the State Department and CIA’s material support of ISIS terrorists on the Syrian battlefield going back to at least 2012 and 2013 (for a clear example of “forensic evidence”: see UK-based Conflict Armament Research’s report which traced the origins of Croatian anti-tank rockets recovered from ISIS fighters back to a Saudi/CIA joint program via identifiable serial numbers).

The newly released DIA report makes the following summary points concerning “ISI” (in 2012 “Islamic State in Iraq,”) and the soon to emerge ISIS: Al-Qaeda drives the opposition in Syria The West identifies with the opposition The establishment of a nascent Islamic State became a reality only with the rise of the Syrian insurgency (there is no mention of U.S. troop withdrawal from Iraq as a catalyst for Islamic State’s rise, which is the contention of innumerable politicians and pundits; see section 4.D. below) The establishment of a “Salafist Principality” in Eastern Syria is “exactly” what the external powers supporting the opposition want (identified as “the West, Gulf Countries, and Turkey”) in order to weaken the Assad government “Safe havens” are suggested in areas conquered by Islamic insurgents along the lines of the Libyan model (which translates to so-called no-fly zones as a first act of ‘humanitarian war'; see 7.B.)

Iraq is identified with “Shia expansion” (8.C) A Sunni “Islamic State” could be devastating to “unifying Iraq” and could lead to “the renewing facilitation of terrorist elements from all over the Arab world entering into Iraqi Arena.” (see last non-redacted line in full PDF view.) http://levantreport.com/2015/05/19/...nt-west-will-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state

makes you wonder what John McCain was doing/discussing whilst on 'holiday' in Syria and posing with IS rebels...

Oh please, as if they don't know what they are getting themselves into. FFS there really is some terrorist sympathizers running around this website. I hope the AFP monitor all you sick pricks on here.

Looks like your getting your wish with data retention you demented *head. Also learn to actually read and comprehend posts before you respond, however you have continually shown that is not possible.

If we are serious about national security, these citizens should have their passports revoked and never be allowed back in the country. They think the Islamic State is a better place to live than with the Infidels and filthy Westererns, well all the very best with your new life.

Clear evidence you want more terror attacks on australian soil! You moron, I'm getting my mates at asio to track you down now, prick!!!
Wut? Do you even know what I said meant? You are even worse than the ones who think we should welcome them with open arms. You are like the Boss agent in Harald and Kumar go to Guantanamo, what you lack in intelligence you make up for with aggression. If you have mates in ASIO my guess is they laugh at your stupidity.

Do not let the parents in. The children are a different story and probably should be allowed to return and be dealt with by child services. How they turn out is anyones guess though

I happened to catch a bit of The Project last night while running on the treadmill and they showed a poll where people were asked whether these people should be allowed to return.

A resounding 84% of people said they should not return.

thank goodness there are less dickweeds out there in the public than in this thread when it comes to this issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That my friend is the $64 000 question.

On face value you'd think A but we fear B
Fact is they are mostly idiots to start with....the stupidest of the stupid, easily led, happy to do what ever they are told, with no morals and no ability to benefit society......have to be to go in the first place.
Total fukin brain dead morons.

So either a job in Abbott's office or on The Block.

Fact is they are mostly idiots to start with....the stupidest of the stupid, easily led, happy to do what ever they are told, with no morals and no ability to benefit society......have to be to go in the first place.
Total fukin brain dead morons.

So either a job in Abbott's office or on The Block.

A reality program where returning ISIS fighters have to compete over a gruelling obstacle course for an Australian passport ("The One!") - I'd watch that.

You can see that Abbott is basing his re-election around this. Basing a campaign around the actions of two or three hundred idiots. Hard to see anything going wrong with that...

Nope. Nothing wrong here. Tony's Tradies are already spreading the message

1432771793293.jpg

#TonysTradies
#sobrave

we could probably get really creative with these guys. isis have given us some pretty good ideas to build off of, like burning alive in a cage that's a good one.

I think we should have a hunger games type scenario and pitt them against each other. Last man alive wins citizenship.
Then there is no difference between the 2 sides though

There never was an enormous moral difference. The USA's Shock and Awe campaign at the beginning of the second Iraq war blew loads of innocents into small pieces, and they went on to degrade and humiliate in Abu Graib, killing for fun in the leaked helicopter assault videos. We were part of the " coalition of the willing" that was in a large part to blame for the mess.

However we don't have to help the former daesh get back here, or show them our weakness if they get back. Deception is the essence of war.

However we don't have to help the former daesh get back here, or show them our weakness if they get back. Deception is the essence of war.
it is not like they will get a foothold in australia, i cant believe how ACA and Current Affair managed to propagate the caliphate talking point by singling out a few mentally ill imams.

see how they adopt the policy to rehab militants in arhus in denmark. the GOP gwbush talking point "we have to fight them over there so we wont need to fight them over here" is so wrong on multiple level. one, we cant close ourself off from the world, and why are all these refugees fleeing? it is because of the US lighting up the world with conflagrations in africa and the ME. ofcourse we will have refugees jumping on boats. Why dont we get refugees from south america?

Nope. Nothing wrong here. Tony's Tradies are already spreading the message

1432771793293.jpg

#TonysTradies
#sobrave
why werent the other public standing up and shaming them too? after they took on Joe civilian, a pity other civilians could not grow a pair. bernadi and howard and abbott have alot to answer. prosperity (and its counterpart greed) and meaness are their legacy, not a richer in culture or welcoming populace they left us with.

we could probably get really creative with these guys. isis have given us some pretty good ideas to build off of, like burning alive in a cage that's a good one.

I think we should have a hunger games type scenario and pitt them against each other. Last man alive wins citizenship.
how about when those marines raped a juvenile iraqi girl, killed her family, then called in a plane missile strike on the house to hide the evidence... how about that?

but the ME is a reaction to the west setting the region alight. bombs from 20thousand feet? less explainable
Well back then it was explained by -they are part of the "Axis of Evil" . Anyone who puts it into the context of the previous century can see in reality its part of the "grand chess board" strategic maneuvering. Divide and conquer right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back