Southern FL Div Two 2015

Who will take out the Div2 Flag in 2015

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shame keysie were hit by injury in the back half of the year. It was shaping up as a great match up between them and Oakleigh.

I've heard through the grapevine that Tyson King has retired, massive loss. He's been loyal to that club for so many years and would of been close to the best player in division 2, if not at least the best forward.. If he doesn't go down I dare say they would still be playing..? They should recruit well, wouldn't be hard to sell the club but they clearly need to inject some youth or else I think they will struggle the next few years.

Congrats to Oakleigh Districts on breaking their premiership drought yesterday. Question is: has Paul Fermanis been holding that club back all these years, who ironically lost his grand final yesterday with Healesville.
Sliding doors I guess

Port Melbourne Colts coming into the Division Are people happy with that or not and how will they go?

They will finish top 2 with ben suttcliffe to win the league BnF by about 8 votes
Thanks for reply Northtobeunited big call
danielhm1 Whose finishes in the other spot? Also did Chelsea come down to 2nd Div? Over the years they have been a strong Divi 1 club Im tipping they would be going all out to get back up there
So whose the top 4 seeing they are usually the challenges
Oh and he's name is Brad lol But now he's Big footy name is Ben Sutcliffe

Thanks for reply Northtobeunited big call
danielhm1 Whose finishes in the other spot? Also did Chelsea come down to 2nd Div? Over the years they have been a strong Divi 1 club Im tipping they would be going all out to get back up there
So whose the top 4 seeing they are usually the challenges
Oh and he's name is Brad lol But now he's Big footy name is Ben Sutcliffe
What about Skye? Been unlucky last few years.... Wouldn't be surprised to see black rock be more than competitive....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very even division. A couple of good players added to most sides and they could be a favourite.
Colts are coming from a much stronger competition but they were miles off the pace. I reckon they'll play finals but won't be dominant.

Will be a lot of unknown which makes things exciting i guess. Colts have some top end players and are looking to be busy in the trade period. Last year they did have a poor year but i know injuries played a part

I see the Port Colts are starting training tonight Im hearing they are have a lot of players coming back and been busy recuiting Has Aaron Davey signed at Doveton?

Back