Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootyStar06

Rookie
May 17, 2006
City of Monash
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Just want to know everybody's thoughts the outcome for the 2007 season for Div 3?? who they think will be a force? next big improvers? who will slide? etc..

I think Mount Waverley will be the big improvers, both their senior and reserves side. Considering where they finished last year, I think they are highly likely to snag the premierships or atleast grandfinal births.

What is everybody elses thoughts?

Just want to know everybody's thoughts the outcome for the 2007 season for Div 3?? who they think will be a force? next big improvers? who will slide? etc..

I think Mount Waverley will be the big improvers, both their senior and reserves side. Considering where they finished last year, I think they are highly likely to snag the premierships or atleast grandfinal births.

What is everybody elses thoughts?
Skye will be the big improver. They have one of the highest population growth areas in Victoria so should expect an influx of at least 5-10 new players each year and you would think a period of sustained success.Already apparently having 40+ at training on all nights.

Looking at next years draw on the SFL website it says that the draw is subject to change. Does this mean that South Yarra are still a chance to play next year or do we have to accept that its only going to be an 8 team comp.

Mr FS06 once you see the Canterbury side, i think you will agree that we might rival your Club for youth,we ourselves are very young.
As far as next year i hope Yarra get up 9 sides mean a bye x 2 for each side .

Bring on dad's army boy's:thumbsu:

Mr FS06 once you see the Canterbury side, i think you will agree that we might rival your Club for youth,we ourselves are very young.
As far as next year i hope Yarra get up 9 sides mean a bye x 2 for each side .

Bring on dad's army boy's:thumbsu:

Why a we posting on this stupid forum go back to the main one,stuff just 3 divi talk,you blokes a un real:thumbsdown:

Why a we posting on this stupid forum go back to the main one,stuff just 3 divi talk,you blokes a un real:thumbsdown:
Sorry chump but i'm not interested in div 1 or div 2 talk so i feel that this thread is more then appropriate. This thread is for Div 3 talk only and your post has nothing to do with Division 3.

Cerberus could surprise everyone as nobody knows who they will have from week to week yet alone season to season they could be dangerous.

I play in D3 in the ammo's. This year we're playing against the merged team of Kew and North Kew. Does anyone know who their better players are? Or even if they're coming across to the new team?

Everybody please don't discount this thread... I gather this thread will become more active when Div 3 2007 season commences!!

All talks that have gone on in this site.. sounds like Skye and Mt Waverley are the ones to watch out for!!

Good luck all!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everybody please don't discount this thread... I gather this thread will become more active when Div 3 2007 season commences!!

All talks that have gone on in this site.. sounds like Skye and Mt Waverley are the ones to watch out for!!

Good luck all!!
Skye and Mt Waverely, i hope they both finish last and second last so i can laugh at ya's both blah blah blah.

Wait and see MR LION we will be right up there.my predictions are as follows.

Canterbury
Black Rock
Sandown
Cerberus
Doveton Eagles
Dandy Demons
Sth Yarra
Skye
Mt Wav

Just an opinion look back late Aug 2007

I just love this sort of thing just love it !!!! everyones entitled to an opinion :rolleyes:

I've always wondered why South Yarra has struggled to field a team for any great period of time.

Canterbury and Black Rock look like the main contenders.

Top 4
Canterbury
Skye
Black Rock
Eagles.. to sneak in.

Then Finals are always a different game, especially on a big ground.
Mind you alot of goals will be kicked down at Dandy with Chinga signing un, Coats and Westen.

Has anyone got sore ankles or knees yet cos of the grounds. Or is it just me being too fat and old, trying to hard to keep up with the young fellas!!!
hurry up and bring on this season!

Hows evryones ground looking. Power road is actually looking good, pity cant train on it til April!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back