Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bounceback... every time you post Jesus kills a kitten.

You already established and were called out on your hypocrisy earlier this month. These 2 rands from Endeavour are up and about trying to explain that sometimes clubs improve over time even a new one like EH.

You act like you know a lot.. but seem to not know anything.

Not sure if anyone cares but I took a quick look at the number of players each club have used in the first 3 games. Not sure if it means anything however top 5 sides results are:
BR-26
CPL-31
Moorabbin-29
ASH- 26
MOUNT- 31
EH- 25 I know they aren't in top 5 but everyone is talking them up!!

Any surprises??

Ha love it when clowns start name calling and lose it..u know you have them then. If you reckon your comments above are not pumping your tyres then others will decide

So Batson injured last year and Issues however a team has come and offered big bucks this year, mmmm strange I heard there may have been another Reason however will leave It at that

So what's the other reason? Care to enlighten us Jason Bourne ???? Great kid from a great e/hills family, couple B&f's & we even helped him gain his VFL shot. Country football offers huge coin, go for it... Which club you from bounceback? Also, which club is that cyber geek dark night from??? To say it'd be demoralising losing to e/hills? lol prepared to name which club you represent? Pretty piss weak potting a club less than 5years old

So bounceback if your mates when up bush and you got offered big coin you wouldnt take it? At that age. Be mad not to. Imagine all the comic books you could buy. . .

So what's the other reason? Care to enlighten us Jason Bourne ???? Great kid from a great e/hills family, couple B&f's & we even helped him gain his VFL shot. Country football offers huge coin, go for it... Which club you from bounceback? Also, which club is that cyber geek dark night from??? To say it'd be demoralising losing to e/hills? lol prepared to name which club you represent? Pretty piss weak potting a club less than 5years old

In worse news Falc10, now we're going to have an investigation at training this week to figure out who the hell cobracod is!!!

Wow now I know why 11 posters reckon EH will win the flag . Even the great imposter Cobracob has raised his head. Maybe EH posters should set up their own thread so they don't get so upset with vile against a little defensive banter

Probably confirms why Batson left with foul mouthed people around .

You guys are acting the age of your club (5) great ambassadors

I will leave if to you little boys as some of us have jobs in the morning . Goodnight

Last edited:
Wow now I know why 11 posters reckon EH will win the flag . Even the great imposter Cobracob has raised his head. Maybe EH posters should set up their own thread so they don't get so upset with vile against a little defensive banter

No wonder Batson left

I will leave if to you boys . Goodnight
Or we can stay here and barrage you . Sounds like heaps more fun.

No wonder Batson left

Your syntax errors make me sad. Are you upset you can't do this forum with crayons or fingerpaint?

What club are you from bounceback? Your good at avoiding questions being thrown at your good self. . .

Probably confirms why Batson left.

You guys are acting the age of your club, great ambassadors

Well done on using the spell check function to change the entire tone of your post hero!!

Just on here trying to clear up your misinformation. But that's fine, takes a real man to get on here anonymously, not talk up, defend or even acknowledge his club and try to paste everyone else. Bet you'll totter off to bed feeling like a real winner. Perhaps go to work tomorrow and brag to your 'mates' about how you managed to rile up 3 strangers on an internet message board. Maybe even crank one out thinking about how amazing you've been on here....good luck with that

Interesting how you started posting after last year's grand final, never do anything but slag people off. As for being an ambassador for my club, more than happy to back in how much I've done for my club and compare it to your output champion....

Now that we've made the pest disappear, more than happy to respectfully discuss any and all Div 3 matters with everyone else....

Surely CPL, BR, Moorabbin and Mount are the Top 4- with Lyndale, Ashwood and hopefully us fighting for that last spot in the 5. SY and Sandown have the size and talent, but might be starting from a bit far back now

Not meaning to offend anyone from the Dragons, Hallam or Dandy- but on results so far, they'd need to improve pretty rapidly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any thoughts on Endeavour Hills recruit Paul Stow? Had his colours lowered last week but definitely one to look out for this year across Half Back for the Falcons.

Any thoughts on Endeavour Hills recruit Paul Stow? Had his colours lowered last week but definitely one to look out for this year across Half Back for the Falcons.
Watched this game on Saturday EH mid field to fat to slow to be any danger to the top 5 need a massive over haul there.

Apparently Paul wost left his best footy at nagambie footy club collecting 3 votes for what can be considered and honourable display

Theres one fat midfielder at the hills and thats me.. Matched it with them for 3 quarters and just got overrun in the last. Say what ya want pretty easy lipping off from the sidelines. Specially if you play in the magoos.

Watched this game on Saturday EH mid field to fat to slow to be any danger to the top 5 need a massive over haul there.

I actually find it hard to disagree with this, sorry Falc10

We need luck with injury, and a few of our faster, taller mids to work their way back into fitness

Otherwise, I think we have a slowish, chunky midfield

Aaaaaand, we need our starting mids to work on their kicking...still disgraceful

If only we still had Batson, but he apparently left because I swear too much :cry:

Last edited:
Back