Carrum v Ashwood - 32pts
Moorabbin v Endeavour Hills - 25pts

Brendan Fevola to beat Lyndale.
Mt Waverley
South Yarra
Blackrock
CPL
Moorabbin.. just.

I know i've brought it to attention over the past couple of days, but i assure you this is the last thing about the Endeavour Hills Footy Club but heard a rumour that Mark Anderson, played at Keysborough and currently at Karingal in the Peninsula Football League is looking to make the move to the Falcons Nest, could be a handy acquisition with his pace.

Have a good weekend!

Mt Waverley
South Yarra
Blackrock
CPL
Moorabbin.. just.

I know i've brought it to attention over the past couple of days, but i assure you this is the last thing about the Endeavour Hills Footy Club but heard a rumour that Mark Anderson, played at Keysborough and currently at Karingal in the Peninsula Football League is looking to make the move to the Falcons Nest, could be a handy acquisition with his pace.

Have a good weekend!

Mark Anderson is scared of his own shadow

There will be a few blowouts this week!

Lyndale by 20 pts
Mount by heeeeeaps
South Yarra by 10 goals
Black Rock by 15 goals
CPL by 15 pts
Moorabbin by 25 points

Mt Waverley
South Yarra
Blackrock
CPL
Moorabbin.. just.

Have a good weekend!
Have you seen him play wont play ones there

Mt Waverley
South Yarra
Blackrock
CPL
Moorabbin.. just.

Have a good weekend!

played 3 games of 2s at Karingal and he's already leaving?
Must be an absolute gun......

Mt Waverley
South Yarra
Blackrock
CPL
Moorabbin.. just.

Have a good weekend!

Extracting the urine there Paul stow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandown by 60points
Mount by 85points
Sth yarra 38points
Black rock by 89points
CPL by 41points
Hills by 26points

Lock those in Eddie.......

Anyone see the Moor v EH result?

Hoping for Oblivious but he is off for bad language ( take the bill out of the Hills but can't take the hillbilly out of him).

Crispy Smoken!!!!'

Last edited:
If people think the Jordan Lewis incident was bad. Wait until you blokes play Dandy. There's a red thing out there, has sherrin written on it. Believe it or not, it's actually the entire reason most of us are out there.

People give mount a bad rap. Here's a simple stat for you. Players sent off from mount this season: 0. Players from other teams: 4. Play football gents, it's what we're here to do. So sick of div 3 idiots going the biffo 100m off the play giving the rest of the comp a bad name.

First 3 goals were from charity free kicks the rest were from great marks.

Get no argument from me, still impressed he had a crack. I know it sounds stupid, but he was in seriously bad shape before the game. Great for the club, and he did an outstanding job making himself available. Very impressed.

Back