Spider must be feeling just a little dirty

Remove this Banner Ad

swannykika

Team Captain
Jun 3, 2007
sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I mean, the swans wanted him last year, and had he come, we probably would have won the GF again. I know one of the reasons he wanted to come to Sydney was to be in a team that might give him a decent crack at winning a GF. Now that the Hawks are running hot, you have to be wondering if he's wondering that he shoulda stayed put. You spin the wheel and take your chances in life, but geez, I feel a bit for the guy, sometimes you just cant take a trick, esp now that his mate is out, another reason he said he wanted to come to Sydney.

I mean, the swans wanted him last year, and had he come, we probably would have won the GF again. I know one of the reasons he wanted to come to Sydney was to be in a team that might give him a decent crack at winning a GF. Now that the Hawks are running hot, you have to be wondering if he's wondering that he shoulda stayed put. You spin the wheel and take your chances in life, but geez, I feel a bit for the guy, sometimes you just cant take a trick.

I do feel sorry for him but i dont think Hawthorn have a chance of winning the Grand Final so it isnt that bad. Also Spida will be a Swan in 2008 so there is still hope for him. The Swans have shown signs of coming back into form and i only think its a matter of time until the Swans are back in the thick of things.

I do feel sorry for him but i dont think Hawthorn have a chance of winning the Grand Final so it isnt that bad. Also Spida will be a Swan in 2008 so there is still hope for him. The Swans have shown signs of coming back into form and i only think its a matter of time until the Swans are back in the thick of things.

Its abit too late isn't? We are already going into round 14, and the finals are almost around the corner. Swans should've hit their straps before the split round, but there is still hope I think. Or are we just fooling ourselves?

But back to the topic, I do feel sorry for the guy. Yesterday afternoon I was getting some vibes that he maybe the reason why we are playing so badly, and how good the Hawks are playing. But thats just plain stupid that thought, its the whole team thats down and that its not only Spida who isn't playing as well we have hoped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back