Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Think RD is good value in the Manikato. Was unlucky last start, looked like he was blocked for his run when going for the split at the 100 but kept coming and was only beaten a neck.

Biggest uncertainty for mine is TV. Has a vicious turn of foot, but he has never faced this level of class and at MV for the first time. Could take this out or bring up the rear, either way, wouldn't surprise me

Last edited:
Lost of support for Rebel Dane and Buffering has shortened on fixed odds as well

Terravista keeps coming out

Thinking a box tri and quinalla of Buffering, LR and RD could be good for tonight

Still taking Buffering though

I read that Lankan Rupee is going to be ridden to lead tonight.. will be interesting to see what Buffering does, if they cut at each other Terravista might come over the top of them, Rebel Dane and Angelic Light not hopeless then too, Iconic a blowout place chance

I read that Lankan Rupee is going to be ridden to lead tonight.. will be interesting to see what Buffering does, if they cut at each other Terravista might come over the top of them, Rebel Dane and Angelic Light not hopeless then too, Iconic a blowout place chance

Not sure that LR will lead but don't think buffering will be given as much breathing space this time round

Have Trifecta Manikato tonight

1,2/1,2,5/1,2,5/1,2,5

Also First 4 but adding in the favourite.

Im not sure on the favourite i think with extra weight and first time at MV in a big race it isnt worth the 4, but i guess if it wins it could be a star.

Edit: I like Rebel Dane at 9 on the nose if i have a whiff later. Think its got value.

Ladbrokes offering a free $20 shot at race 3.

Ive simply gone with Haunterville with Brad Rawiler on the back. Luke Oliver must think he can find something in the horse over 1600 considering it also has Kansas sunflower in the race who bet Berimbau pretty comfortable although with a better turn around in weight compared to this race.

Dont think Lumosty should be 1.80 either.

Actually didnt mind Berimbau before i saw the replay of its last run, just not good enough in comparison to Kansas.

Berimbau finished a place behind Fontein Ruby 3 starts ago and we know what FR has gone on to do in the last 2. Berimbau did have 3kg less in that race compared to FR though.

So ive gone Haunterville @21 ($20) - moneyback if it losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't you be in your box preparing for humilation on the track tomorrow TC :D

Im not having any cash on him, just cheering him on as hard as possible, impending Paris meltdown. :D

Thank God for Lankan, having said that I suggest all in sundry load the gun on Chataqua in the Darley sprint, I was expecting Lankan to win tonight and expecting him to run to his peak but based on his ran tonight (eye only) he will not beat Chataqua home in 2 weeks time.

If you win any money over the next two weeks I suggest you put it all on the grey nag on the final day of the carnival!!

If you win any money over the next two weeks I suggest you put it all on the grey nag on the final day of the carnival!!

Neigh chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back