Analysis Stadium deals - what, how, when - why we need a new one and the SA footy paradigm shift happening

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading the Crows board is like going to a parallel universe ... don't acknowledge they get any uplift from SANFL...funds not as much as us but not $0!

...Also the rent they don't pay at AAMI.

I need therapy to keep me from going to their board?

Last edited:

Reading the Crows board is like going to a parallel universe ... don't acknowledge they get any uplift from SANFL...funds not as much as us but not $0!

...Also the rent they don't pay at AAMI.

I need therapy to keep me from going to their board?

Sending you a therapist gift voucher mate ;)

Looks like Keith's threat to go public with the true financial numbers may have helped to get the deal over the line.

If the threat of exposing the sanfl's greed in public was enough to get the sanfl to make further concessions, you can image how bad the numbers looked. It's a pity the general public will never know, but if the end result is a deal that Port and the Crows see as fair and reasonable I can live with that.

fm76y.jpg

so is there just a better deal or a proper fair and reasonable deal that will work for the next decade or two??

And will the Sanfl allow details to be released or will they put a pommie military clause that the info is locked away for 75 years?

so is there just a better deal or a proper fair and reasonable deal that will work for the next decade or two??

And will the Sanfl allow details to be released or will they put a pommie military clause that the info is locked away for 75 years?

Hopefully it will be the SANFL crying foul and angry about the deal, therefore keen to put the numbers out there. ;)

Looks like Keith's threat to go public with the true financial numbers may have helped to get the deal over the line.

If the threat of exposing the sanfl's greed in public was enough to get the sanfl to make further concessions, you can image how bad the numbers looked. It's a pity the general public will never know, but if the end result is a deal that Port and the Crows see as fair and reasonable I can live with that.

Why the optimism?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. It was a turning point in negotiations. It wasn't KT alone though, I hear all parties were going to publicly distance themselves from the SANFL.

Yep. It was a turning point in negotiations. It wasn't KT alone though, I hear all parties were going to publicly distance themselves from the SANFL.
I hope after its all done these parties come out and back KTs stance and perhaps call out the SANFL.

I would have enjoyed a press conference with KT exposing the SANFL :(

Yep. Maybe we'll get the best of both worlds. A far better deal obviously, but now that the SANFL's financial situation are known by more than those in the Whickersphere, its only a matter of time before they become public.

Last edited:

That its taken threats to go public for them to finally concede and give us a fair shake simply exposes them as the corrupt, greedy scumbags they are. I too want to know exactly what it is they've been going to such extreme lengths keep from public view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back