Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

St_Kilda_Heritage2004.jpg

Automatically the best strip in the comp.

Why wouldn't we want to have the best? Leave the gloomy wet-suit looking shiite behind.

St_Kilda_Heritage2004.jpg

Automatically the best strip in the comp.

Why wouldn't we want to have the best? Leave the gloomy wet-suit looking shiite behind.

See this guy gets it

Club hadn't responded to me on Facebook can someone with Twitter post the best pics to the club and a link to the thread see if we get a response that way?

It grates with me that this jumper was basically one massive sponsorship promotion.
ok technically your correct . At first It was the PURA MILK jumper which was yellow black n white. And just used for sponsorship.
But this is the 2nd incarnation of that jumper.
We were now sponsored by Mortage House and we had added the red outlines on the jumper.
So it was just a clash top now.
Yes it was a bit garish LOL but it stood out, was bold and certainly didnt clash with anybody else:D
and it did contain red black and yellow which were our official colors for a period.
Not everbodys cup of tea but i didnt mind it.
its a bit of a hobby of mine to collect diff Saints jumpers.Ive pretty much got every jumper weve released.
Except for the 140th one and that yellow red white and black one were talking about.
Im always checking ebay incase somebody is selling that one pictured above.

ok technically your correct . At first It was the PURA MILK jumper which was yellow black n white. And just used for sponsorship.
But this is the 2nd incarnation of that jumper.
We were now sponsored by Mortage House and we had added the red outlines on the jumper.
So it was just a clash top now.
Yes it was a bit garish LOL but it stood out, was bold and certainly didnt clash with anybody else:D
and it did contain red black and yellow which were our official colors for a period.
Not everbodys cup of tea but i didnt mind it.
its a bit of a hobby of mine to collect diff Saints jumpers.Ive pretty much got every jumper weve released.
Except for the 140th one and that yellow red white and black one were talking about.
Im always checking ebay incase somebody is selling that one pictured above.

The 140th one is still available on the Saints website. Now that was a good jumper. :)

I always thought the 97 - 2000 home guernsey was awesome and would make a great clash guernsey in the current era, being the only time St Kilda have significantly changed their home guernsey, what's the feeling about it around here?

I always thought the 97 - 2000 home guernsey was awesome and would make a great clash guernsey in the current era, being the only time St Kilda have significantly changed their home guernsey, what's the feeling about it around here?
We will do it if you guys go back to your original jumper and also tie streamers around your arms like the Ultimate Warrior.

We will do it if you guys go back to your original jumper and also tie streamers around your arms like the Ultimate Warrior.

If by original jumper you mean the Prison Bars, I'm up for that if it can be arranged, after all if Eddie has allowed yous to use the striped clash after he kicked up a stink many years ago, surely we should get a go by now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If by original jumper you mean the Prison Bars, I'm up for that if it can be arranged, after all if Eddie has allowed yous to use the striped clash after he kicked up a stink many years ago, surely we should get a go by now?
Haha oh no no no. Your 1997 one :)

I love our current clash guernsey but I wouldn't mind having a predominately red one in our rotation.

I'm not sure who we'd wear it against (besides Collingwood) since the white one gets the job done nicely.

This is my personal favourite jumper of all time. Candy stripes with black cuffs & collar.... Our model today, Bob, wears it with pride & distinction

View attachment 182571

Could we pull a Collingwood and totally flip our jumper?

Id be all for wearing this most weeks and putting on the black tri-panal against North, Sydney... uhh Hawthorn maybe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back