Universal Love Steve Hocking has retired as AFL operations manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to tell without hearing what he said if it was warranted, and given swearing is being mentioned as being demostrative it didn't surprise me when I saw it, even though I agree it didn't appear to be offensive.

Was interesting to hear Kath Laughlin ask Del tonight if the stand rule needs to go after the Bulldogs gave up to 50m penalties which resulted in goals lol
It shows the bias of all fox footy staff, in any other country they wouldn’t have jobs

Bonus of actually winning a couple of free kicks due to that stupid ass stand rule is all the broken records and Karen’s in the media lose it when it favours us, so a slim chance it goes.

I’ve always believed they will faze it out in a few years time, they won’t wanna drop it quickly and soon as it will make it obvious that rule was a joke.

Bonus of actually winning a couple of free kicks due to that stupid ass stand rule is all the broken records and Karen’s in the media lose it when it favours us, so a slim chance it goes.

I’ve always believed they will faze it out in a few years time, they won’t wanna drop it quickly and soon as it will make it obvious that rule was a joke.
im not watching footy if its not gone next year , they can heck off

ha ha ha a few years, no way ill last

im already only watching richmond games and doze off in the second quarter

An organisation that brings in certain rules to change the way a game is played and let’s not kid ourselves … The AFL had a issue with the TIGERS …..all rules to release the pressure game we had perfected is disgraceful …. How they have got away with it is a disgrace as well … ..Robbo and weasels state of the game rants showed the bias against the Tigers …. Here’s an idea piss off the STAND Rule… the nomination ruck rule… the fullback waltzing out to 30 m to kick over the defence … and how about just paying incorrect disposal as it should be …. And stop this crazy throwing that has just taken over the game …. Pretty simple really 🤷🏻‍♂️

An organisation that brings in certain rules to change the way a game is played and let’s not kid ourselves … The AFL had a issue with the TIGERS …..all rules to release the pressure game we had perfected is disgraceful …. How they have got away with it is a disgrace as well … ..Robbo and weasels state of the game rants showed the bias against the Tigers …. Here’s an idea piss off the STAND Rule… the nomination ruck rule… the fullback waltzing out to 30 m to kick over the defence … and how about just paying incorrect disposal as it should be …. And stop this crazy throwing that has just taken over the game …. Pretty simple really 🤷🏻‍♂️
State of the game rants written by Steve Hocking, was a disgrace it was given so much air. Blind Freddy could see making changes every year to open the game up wasn't working so maybe they should let it sort itself out. Smartest guys in the room where too busy sniffing each others farts!!!

Umps paying frees against these faux tough guys puching oppos in the back when not in play, or to gloat would be another think which would improve the quality of our game

State of the game rants written by Steve Hocking, was a disgrace it was given so much air. Blind Freddy could see making changes every year to open the game up wasn't working so maybe they should let it sort itself out. Smartest guys in the room where too busy sniffing each others farts!!!

Umps paying frees against these faux tough guys puching oppos in the back when not in play, or to gloat would be another think which would improve the quality of our game
stand rule probably give a massive advantage and enhances the style of 5 odd midfield players that like to freewheel and get a break on the oppo's and maybe 5 key forwards as well that rely on these mids getting a free break and nice easy delivery.

i will throw up the 4 most obvious names - selwood, dangerfield, hawkins and cameron - hocking is a dead set cheat.

stand rule probably give a massive advantage and enhances the style of 5 odd midfield players that like to freewheel and get a break on the oppo's and maybe 5 key forwards as well that rely on these mids getting a free break and nice easy delivery.

i will throw up the 4 most obvious names - selwood, dangerfield, hawkins and cameron - hocking is a dead set cheat.
So should there be an * next to the Dees flag?

I genuinely have no idea what game some of these commentators are watching by saying the game looks better with the stand rule
I got to the point where I couldn't watch neutral games because of how bad the game is to watch lately and the dire state of the umpiring, now I'm not far off being unable to watch Richmond games as well. If this keeps up, I can't see me keeping my 2 x 3121 memberships, as I just don't want to go to the game any more.
Nothing to do with us being average lately either, I've held those memberships since around 2012 when we were s**t

AFL mouthpiece purple Barrett announced today one of two reasons Brendan Gale won’t be appointed AFL CEO because Hardwick said something true about Marvel Stadium. He actually said that on TV.

The other reason given was that one Richmond player had the temerity to ask if he could bring his dog to the hub in 2020.

The whole thing has become very unhinged.

AFL mouthpiece purple Barrett announced today one of two reasons Brendan Gale won’t be appointed AFL CEO because Hardwick said something true about Marvel Stadium. He actually said that on TV.

The other reason given was that one Richmond player had the temerity to ask if he could bring his dog to the hub in 2020.

lol what show was it on? I wanna see this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He rambles for about a minute before Count asks him about Gale

yeah I ended up watching it last night

that show was is cringeworthy they start fake arguments every few minutes then do the whole "oh you started it" gag while pretending to be annoyed at each other

anyway it's extremely unprofessional if they would take into account a few throwaway (and true) comments by Dimmer (someone that isn't even Brendon Gale himself) when considering Benny for the job. same with paying any attention to a failure QLD clubs chairmans comments. this is the CEO of the biggest sport in the country, none of that s**t is relevant. and considering the amount of dodgy behaviour and corruption going on at AFL house, saying Marvel stadium is a dump is pretty elementary in comparison

Benny would clear the entire place out within a couple years, that's why they don't want him

Has it been confirmed Benny would be even interested ? Wouldn’t surprise me if he is looking to decrease his involvement in footy not increasing ??
I thought he had ruled it out with Peggy stepping down.

Plus i think with his kids ages he didn't want to be a workaholic.

of course barrett (who would know) says the new ceo will come from inside the boys club not outside

corruption at its finest

I could only remember that many, fmd the bloke has more Aliases than a Russian double agent.
Probably explains the current world predicament 🤔 🤔 🤔
at least I never pretended to be a woman on another account like tigs2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back