* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

A "black hole" is not actually a hole.

It was not a black hole. My giant squid theory has more credibility than that.

what about a giant squid with a black hole?

The southern Indian Ocean is about as remote as it gets. Probably only the eastern and far middle south Pacific are more remote among world oceans.

I think it's far from implausible that any wreckage that did surface simply wasn't sighted, or hasn't been yet.

The southern Indian Ocean is about as remote as it gets. Probably only the eastern and far middle south Pacific are more remote among world oceans.

I think it's far from implausible that any wreckage that did surface simply wasn't sighted, or hasn't been yet.

Absolutely. To this day debris from the 2004 boxing day tsunami still washes ashore.

I remember from day 1 this had a weird tag to it....Still stuns me this story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

99% sure Uncle Sam wouldn't have shot down MH370 but until we have wreckage to be investigated, we're sure to get more weird theories that can't be proven either way.

Pilot suicide still seems the most likely theory as to what actually happened.

Unless the ridiculously small window where the plane turned where radar would not pick up on it was completely coincidental.

And the turning off of communications.

I'll take it you have no flying experience as pilot in command? There's a multitude of things that need to happen in order before any of what you suggested might happen. But, you're on the right track.

It is being reported that some items have been spotted from this latest missing plane e.g emergency escape slide, a door and smoke being seen on an island.....

....imo these things should NOT be reported until it is proven etc, it just gives false hope to the families of missing passengers. At this stage, they will be coming to realization that their loved ones are gone, then to hear this just gets their hopes up for a miracle....probably to be shattered again. Seems so unfair and sad.

We follow FlightRadar24 regularly, and on average there is approx. 6000 planes in the air on any given day. Very very few planes crash or go missing..

..That two planes can go completely missing in the same area is unbelievable.

We follow FlightRadar24 regularly, and on average there is approx. 6000 planes in the air on any given day. Very very few planes crash or go missing..

..That two planes can go completely missing in the same area is unbelievable.

And FlightRadar24 can only track about 1/4 to a third of all current commercial airliners as

1 They are out of radar range , which is mostly hosted by people personal high gain antennas based around the earth gathering info

2 The applicable tracker is not built into a plane

3 Planes at an airport in transit mostly have them turned off until just before they take off again.

4 Of the US flights flying over the US some of the info could be upto 1/2 an hour old as they don't like their planes tracked these days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back