Stop the boats. 5k a head. (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you attach blame to the illegal immigrants who are molesting children? Why the silence on the despicable acts? Why just blame Abbott?
Who is doing the molesting isn't the issue.

It's the capacity to report the molestation which is the issue.

WTF? So the fact that child molesters could be granted asylum isn't an issue.

Wow, just wow.

"social conscience"
The issue being discussed here is that - whoever is doing the molesting - the health professionals should be able to report it.

You went from saying it was a non-issue, to taking the moral high ground...

Giving paedos permanent residency is a different matter. Deafening silence on here re that. Very disturbing.

Why wont people blame this on those who carry out the acts??

But I, unlike you, won't defend it.

Yawn. I am hardly defending Abbott re this policy or re illegal immigrants in general His solution is stupid. Australia should immediately stop processing boat people. We have NO duty to do so. Would quickly solve the issue.

The issue being discussed here is that - whoever is doing the molesting - the health professionals should be able to report it.

Right, so lets just gloss over the molesting.

Children getting raped comes a poor second to being able to froth at the mouth over Abbott. Lovely stuff

Last edited:
Right, so lets just gloss over the molesting.

Children getting raped comes a poor second to being able to froth at the mouth over Abbott. Lovely stuff
You've got some gall posting offensive rubbish like that.

Giving paedos permanent residency is a different matter. Deafening silence on here re that. Very disturbing.
3654569.jpg

3654567.jpg

Why wont people blame this on those who carry out the acts??

What is truly appalling is the likelihood that thousands of Australian protection visas have been issue to men who are abusing the children in their families or the children of their neighbors.
The Royal Commission may have to be turned into a standing commission to deal with the shocking consequences of this abuse in the years ahead.

What is truly appalling is the likelihood that thousands of Australian protection visas have been issue to men who are abusing the children in their families or the children of their neighbors.
The Royal Commission may have to be turned into a standing commission to deal with the shocking consequences of this abuse in the years ahead.
Do you have anything that proves that the thousands of men on protection visas, are pedophiles?
If not, I ask you to retract your statement.

As well as;
putting a stop to people smuggler boars has released resources for DIAC to chase down more VOs.
Either show some evidence of this, or take it back and admit you were wrong!
For someone who tells other's off as frequently as possible for this kind of thing, I demand that you follow your own standards.

Maggie5, am I doing this right?

CM86 - stands to reason if there are 44 paedophiles in a detainee population on Nauru of around 1000 then there must be a similar % in the rest of the people smuggler customer population in Australia of around 50,000 - in which case at least 2200.
Terrible thing is because they are out of detention in Australia there are no vigilant health workers and save the children protectors around to keep tabs on them, these 2200 are free to keep abusing and no doubt will do so.

Giving sanctuary to these perpetrators - is this what Gough and others like yourself were agitating for? Surely not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CM86 - stands to reason if there are 44 paedophiles in a detainee population on Nauru of around 1000 then there must be a similar % in the rest of the people smuggler customer population in Australia of around 50,000 - in which case at least 2200.
Terrible thing is because they are out of detention in Australia there are no vigilant health workers and save the children protectors around to keep tabs on them, these 2200 are free to keep abusing and no doubt will do so.

Giving sanctuary to these perpetrators - is this what Gough and others like yourself were agitating for? Surely not.

What a ridiculous assertion!
Jaw droppingly stupid.

If there are 80 Aboriginals in a prison that holds 100 (80%), then there are 545,920 criminals roaming our streets right now!

You cannot just extrapolate figures on a whim.

So I ask again,
Do you have anything that proves that the thousands of men on protection visas, are pedophiles?
If not, I ask you to retract your statement.

As well as;
putting a stop to people smuggler boars has released resources for DIAC to chase down more VOs.
Either show some evidence of this, or take it back and admit you were wrong!
For someone who tells other's off as frequently as possible for this kind of thing, I demand that you follow your own standards.

I'm trying to work out if this asylum seekers are nonces argument is better or worse than the terrorists one. Either way, if you to have justify our policy toward refugee to yourself by using these ridiculous extremes, deep down there must be more than a little doubt about it.

Because there is certainly no criminals in these illegal arrivals right? You do realise a significant number of the people breaking the law are rapists, murderers and thieves right? They aren't all innocent. On top of that, we have a hard enough time intergrating immigrants that are already here - Since 2006 94% of Afghan immigrants are still on welfare. If you want to piss away tax payers money do it on something better. The lefts obsession with illegal unskilled immigrants is very concerning.

Because there is certainly no criminals in these illegal arrivals right? You do realise a significant number of the people breaking the law are rapists, murderers and thieves right? They aren't all innocent. On top of that, we have a hard enough time intergrating immigrants that are already here - Since 2006 94% of Afghan immigrants are still on welfare. If you want to piss away tax payers money do it on something better. The lefts obsession with illegal unskilled immigrants is very concerning.
Source or link please.

The leftsobsession with illegal unskilled immigrants is very concerning.

I think you will find Robert Menzies started the unskilled labour in the fifties & sixties, I certainly don't think he was leftist in any way.

I'm trying to work out if this asylum seekers are nonces argument is better or worse than the terrorists one.

Hang on, aren't we outraged that children are getting harmed and that Abbott is covering it up? They aren't getting abused? Did the media just make it up?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-31596727
Australia is investigating 44 allegations of sexual abuse of asylum seekers in detention centres

Source or link please.

Old figures Maggie but probably indicative.

http://www.news.com.au/national/a-w...are-for-refugees/story-e6frfkvr-1226050161428

MORE than 60 per cent of refugees to Australia have failed to get a job after five years, according to a damning Federal Government report into the humanitarian settlement program.

And 83 per cent of those households now rely on welfare payments for income.

The greatest unemployment rate was recorded among new arrivals from Iraq and Afghanistan, with less than one in 10 finding full-time work and 93.7 per cent of households receiving Centrelink payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back